Masco Corporation (NYSE:MAS) is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of products enhances the way consumers all over the world experience and enjoy their living spaces. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; Kichler® decorative and outdoor lighting; and HotSpring® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders.
The Vice President, Information Technology is responsible for aligning the enterprise IT strategies and initiatives supporting Masco’s Business Units and Corporate functions as well as overall business objectives. In addition to providing leadership for the Corporate IT organization, this role directs the planning and implementation of Corporate IT solutions. The Vice President, Information Technology also oversees and develops Masco’s enterprise-wide IT strategy for shared services and information security policies and guidelines.
Position responsibilities include:
- Participates as an integral member in the strategic planning process through the development of enterprise-wide strategic goals with a focus on how technology can improve the company’s strategic position.
- Chair of Masco Corporations’ CIO Council which focuses on Masco’s enterprise-wide IT strategy and issues.
- Executive leader for the enterprise shared services model hosted in India (MHPI). Responsible for establishing the site, personnel, policy, and procedures ensuring we establish and maintain alignment with the broader culture and enterprise.
- Executive leader for enterprise ERP & Solutions Council. This council establishes guidelines regarding the governance process for planning and implementation of ERP & Solutions.
- Responsible for the leadership, management and implementation of the enterprise cybersecurity program and strategy. This includes alignment with the various business units and working with the executive leadership team and board.
- Responsible for enterprise strategy for Data & Analytics. This strategy is set to include all HQ and BU functions using a hybrid approach to understand where we should centralize or decentralize resources.
- Determines long-term, corporate-wide information needs and develop overall strategies in system development and hardware acquisition, and integration which will ensure capacity to meet business demands.
- Ensures data integrity, proprietary information and related intellectual property through information security and access management.
- Plan and manage information technology strategic partnerships and contract negotiations for enterprise level networks (Verizon, Sprint, AT&T), hardware (Dell, CDW), software (Microsoft, SAP, Oracle), and services (Verizon, Salesforce, Microsoft).
- Responsible for organizational effectiveness which includes team development, succession planning, talent identification and reviews as well as intentional focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Demonstrates strong ability to provide leadership and a motivating environment for cultivation of highly engaged resources. Attracts, develops, and retains diverse, high-performing teams.
- Effectively manages overall enterprise-wide IT budgets. Responsible for aligning with BUs to complete bi-annual benchmarking surveys in partnership with Gartner.
- Minimum of ten years of demonstrated success and progressive experience in managing key sub-functions of IT (infrastructure, applications, eBusiness, and compliance) for a manufacturing consumer product business.
- Minimum of three years of direct leadership of IT infrastructure and operations for a small to medium size global, multi-unit organization.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or related field; advanced degree preferred
- Demonstrated progressive, visionary experience with Web, wireless and Cloud infrastructures, consumer and customer portals, and ecommerce applications and solutions.
- Demonstrated thought leadership around IT solutions for business processes.
- Demonstrated success developing and leading a high-performance IT workforce.