Exponential technologies are driving change to the enterprise at speeds unlike we have ever seen in the past. Employees are increasingly demanding a consumer grade experience that will improve their productivity and efficiency. Finding and doubling down on the best talent and nurturing an ecosystem comprised of great vendor relationships, academia and a growing co-op program is key to your success.
Because the digital world is full of opportunities, you are always looking for game-changing trends and you are a master at aligning the relevant technologies with the prioritized business needs. Execution is only a win with delivery of a delightful user experience and adoption. Planning how Artificial Intelligence will support revenue growth and efficiency is on your agenda for today.
You are strategic yet have no qualms to roll up your sleeves and see the strategy through with action. You understand the full lifecycle of delivering a project; from business case creation to managing the change impacts it will deliver. You understand that building effective relationships with internal stakeholders is key to your success. Status quo is not your modus operandi and “Why not?” is your favorite question.
You derive satisfaction because your team enables business partners with simple, meaningful and powerful insights at their fingertips. You believe that best decisions come from diverse teams and working with emerging talent brings your energy level up. You genuinely care about your team members' development, professional growth and overall well-being.
You work collaboratively with other members of the Information Solutions leadership team to ensure we are hitting our strategy to building a digital future out of the park.
- Supporting, enhancing and executing our Digital Strategy is job one
- Fostering strong relationships with key business partners and delivering solutions to support their strategies
- Managing key vendor relationships while also networking with innovation hubs and academia
- Facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Communicating status and vision to client management and stakeholders at C and VP Level
- Managing a diverse portfolio of functions/teams including Analytics, User Experience and a growing Co-op Program
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS:
- University undergraduatedegree in related discipline or equivalent
- 10+ years of leading high performing teams responsible for providing technology solutions in a large, complex organization
- Self-starter with strong bias for action and follow through
- Strong process and industry knowledge within CPG (SAP environment strongly preferred)
- Experience leading and managing high impact change
- Proven ability to identify and develop high potential talent
- Deep understanding of project implementation methodology
- Very effective facilitator and communicator (verbal and written) with all levels of the organization
- Ability to adapt leadership style to situation
- Track record of building strong and productive cross functional relationships
- Ability to manage a large volume of work through effective prioritization and communication while still executing with excellence
- Solid business acumen: highly interested in -and connected to- other departments and how they contribute to the overall success of the company
- Proven problem solver with ability to manage successfully in ambiguous and complex environment
- Ability to work closely with Process Owners and other key stakeholders to communicate progress and vision and facilitate buy-in
- Experience in full cycle implementation of SAP preferred
Reference No.: 10931134