Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
We are pleased to share this exciting opportunity for a Scientific leader who is curious and passionate about biomarker driven clinical trials to join our growing business. We are seeking a leader that has sound management skills that go beyond practical training as a scientist. You have the opportunity to set up an exciting environment to work in resulting in a good, hard-working productive lab atmosphere.
Precision for Medicine is an integrated team of authorities in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communication. Together we help our pharmaceutical and life science clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a dynamic environment.
You will implement and craft the scientific mission, vision, and overall direction of the Precision laboratory services business. You can be instrumental in helping us achieve our goal of delivering excellent services to our diverse, creative and global biopharmaceutical clients by ensuring you set the right tone to avoid problems that can damage a lab's productivity.
This includes formulating and implementing a strategic scientific plan to supporttranslational medicine research, primarily, but not solely, in the Immuno-Oncology and autoimmune/inflammatory space. Key components focus on, design and development of creative qualified and validated immunophenotying (including 18 color flow cytometry assays, receptor occupancy assays, tetramer/dextramer assays as well as simpler flow based assays), and antigen specific (ELISPot/Fluorospot) or other cell based assays and molecular assays such as Nanostring.
How will we accomplish all this? Because you know that building and maintaining a successful lab requires supporting the heart of the lab; the people.
- Your experience has positioned you to understand that good scientists respect technical competence in others, prefer autonomy in their work, can have big egos, can often clash with each other and also require being left alone sometimes.
- You understand that setting your team up for a chance to publish a good paper or work on fascinating projects can positively impact group dynamics and their emotional states.
- You are ready to set clear objectives, clarify expectations, purpose and the time frames that need to be met and let the team pursue the desired results in a way they think is optimal (in accordance with SOPs of course).
- Ph.D. in life sciences
- 6+ years full time post-doctoral laboratory experience to include biopharma or commercial laboratory services experience
- Strong bench scientist skills in the immunology space, such as flow cytometry, ADCC and other cell based assays, ELISpot, Immunogenicity and ADA assays and related platforms such as Mesoscale or Luminex
- You will have hands on flow cytometry experience
- Ph.D. in life sciences with concentration in Immunology and or Cell Biology
- Experience in validation/qualification of assays to GLP and GCP
- CAP/CLIA and ISO guideline familiarity preferred
- Translational biology experience and prior work with clinical teams is a strong plus
- In addition to Cell Biology and Immunology, some experience in Molecular Biology (DNA or RNA-based assays)
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2018 Precision Medicine Group, LLC