The Vice President of Human Resources is a key role on our Executive Leadership team reporting directly to the CEO. This position is responsible to lead the recruitment and skill development process for our talent, as well as define our Culture with the CEO and Executive Leadership Team. This position will also have responsibility to administer and manage our Benefits and Compensation Model.
- Build strong Client relationships with Functional Leaders by providing expertise of labor laws, mentoring and policy oversite while aligning Talent Development and Compensation Models with Business Strategy for both our Production and Professional Teams.
- Manage Payroll Process and develop a Compensation benchmarking model using market data to evaluate and propose changes to the compensation model and organizational structure.
- Administer all Benefits programs with third party providers and CFO. Evaluate our comprehensive Benefits model utilizing benchmarking and propose options for improvement.
- Facilitate with CEO and Leadership Team the definition and forward direction of the WaterFurnace Culture and Values System, enhancing the WaterFurnace Employment Brand.
- Develop professional job descriptions for recruiting and skill development of all Professional and Production Team positions, as well as lead the recruiting and candidate evaluation process.
- Develop and manage the performance planning and review processes, including annual performance reviews, merit increases, competency reviews, and performance improvement process.
- Mentor cross-functional Employee Initiatives Team and Safety Team for planning and implementation of employee engagement activities, while ensuring an enriching and safe working environment.
- Provide expertise and assistance to employees and managers through one on one coaching. Responsible for review and approval of all final warning and termination actions.
- Bachelors' degree in human resources, organizational development, or related field.
- 8-10+ years of progressive Human Resources experience with 3-5 years at the Executive Level—broad knowledge and experience in employment, compensation, Federal/Indiana Laws, IOSHA, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, as well as training and development.
- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks, recruiters and organizations.
- Experience designing, developing and supporting organization-wide human resources programs that include benefits, compensation, employee engagement, strategic planning, data analytics and relationship management.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as an effective representative of the organizationâ€™s human resource needs to the Executive Management team. Being a change agent facilitator for the purpose of increasing team collaboration, culture definition and refinement.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint