A Day in the Life
As a senior HR leader supporting approximately 1K employees, you will play an integral role in assessing organizational efficiency and guiding the development and implementation of solutions that reflect the changing workforce and business dynamics. Your ability to think strategically and translate strategy into action to drive and deliver results will be key to success.
- Provide advice and counsel to commercial leaders throughout the region regarding crafting our people strategy. Facilitate a talent review process that engages senior leadership in assessing and developing talent across the commercial enterprise. Ensure a strong talent bench exists and aligns with the people and organizational capability implications inherent in digital transformation. Have a strong point of view on talent review, organizational planning, and gap analysis.
- Lead, mentor and develop a global and matrixed team of local and remote HR Directors and Business Partners.
- Use your outstanding collaboration and team building skills to build relationships with business leaders, HR peers and CoE teams across the globe. Partner with the Compensation, Performance Management, Learning & Development, and Recruiting to deliver appropriate and tailored services.
What You Will Bring
You are a multifaceted business leader and that has been part of a global business. You are commercially minded, strategic in thought, intellectually strong, and a role model in terms of leadership and values. We will look to your expertise in organization change and succession/development planning to help improve business performance.
- You've worked in a dynamic product environment and have directly supported markets outside of North America. Latin America experience a strong plus.
- You have well-developed influencing skills and the confidence to pose questions others are not asking. You challenge perceptions, offer options and lead difficult discussions as appropriate to develop impactful solutions, all in a manner that is respectful to individuals, as well as to the priorities of the business.
- You bring experience in the optimization of back-office operations that support commercial activity.
- Proficiency in Spanish is desired, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or Master’s degree preferred.