At Home Instead, Inc. ("Home Instead") we are Changing the Face of Aging®, and we're looking for enthusiastic and collaborative professionals!
If you are ready for an opportunity to make a difference in the world with the work you do while enjoying a meaningful career, we have a great opportunity for you as Vice President Health Care Transformation! You'll have overall leadership and responsibility for Home Instead's health care transformation strategy and outcomes that advance home care as a critical component of the healthcare ecosystem.
As Vice President Health Care Transformation, you'll:
- Have overall leadership and responsibility for transformation activities that align Home Instead's global network with the health care world.
- Develop, lead and execute a comprehensive health care transformation strategy and roadmap for Home Instead that advances home care as a critical part of the health care ecosystem.
- Provide collaborative leadership to work effectively across teams, individual stakeholders and groups (including the Home Instead franchise network, payers, providers, government partners and others) to discover solutions and outcomes that provide value to seniors, families and our global network.
- Oversee the clinical and health care adjacent aspects of Home Instead Senior Care's services ensuring alignment with and adjacency to traditional health care services.
- Drive outcomes-based research, solutions and services.
- Align, evolve and support expanded scope of service offerings across Home Instead's global franchise network.
- Have overall responsibility for integrating and overseeing the clinical care aspects of Home Instead service offerings.
- Serve as thought leader representing Home Instead in health care space and cross-industry/sector forums.
- Provide leadership, empowerment and oversight of Home Instead's Health Care Transformation team.
- Represent Home Instead Senior Care at and build relationships with external constituency groups, including community, governmental, state, national, global and private organizations.
- Thrive in multi-disciplinary, cross-departmental environment and provide cross-departmental collaboration to achieve results.
- Oversee the management of multiple programs, projects and teams in a rapidly growing, dynamic, multi-faceted and fast-paced setting.
- Be in collaboration with our Government Affairs team, advocate for health care policy that supports and advances Home Instead's strategic objectives and the home care industry in various government forums.
- Identify and develop new payer sources and innovation for home care services.
- Partner with Home Instead's Regulatory and Government Affairs teams to maintain an awareness of changes in federal, state, provincial and national government and the health care industry that could impact the success of our organization.
- Partner with Home Instead's Standards team and various operational teams to provide support for various service offerings provided through our franchise network, including expanded scope of services.
- Actively contribute as integral leader toward driving change and alignment across our organization.
- Manage strategy implementation, budgets, timelines and resource allocation.
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of the time.
Education, Experience and Required Skills:
- One of the following degrees desired: Master's degree in Business Administration, Health Care Administration, Public Administration, or relevant field; Medical or Nursing degree; Juris Doctorate degree; or equivalent education/experience.
- Minimum ten years of senior-executive health care experience or similar experience.
- Minimum ten years of experience leading large scale and complex program/project initiatives.