BNP Paribas has operations in 75 countries and boasts more than 185,000 employees, including approximately 145,000 in Europe. It ranks highly in its two core activities: Retail Banking & Services (comprised of Domestic Markets and International Financial Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retailbanking model across Mediterranean basin countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and solid and fast-growing businesses in Asia-Pacific.
About BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking Fully integrated in the BNP Paribas Group, BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading provider of solutions to two client franchises: corporates and institutionals, and operates across EMEA (Europe Middle East Africa), APAC (Asia Pacific) and the Americas. The bank is a global leader in Debt Capital Markets and Derivatives. It is a top European house in Equity Capital Markets and it has leading franchises in Specialized Financing. In Securities Services, it is a top five House worldwide. BNP Paribas CIB strives to service the global economy by providing solutions to its clients in financing (ECM, DCM, specialized financing), flow banking (tradefinance and cash management), financial advisory (M&A, project finance), global markets (interest rates, credit, foreign exchange, equity derivatives), risk management, and securities services.
Job Summary:The U.S. Head of Campus Recruitment & Development manages a team of 5 andreports to the Head of Talent Acquisition. The team looks after all attraction, recruitment and development of ‘Early Careers’ talent (graduates, long-terminterns, summerinterns). ATTRACTION:
- Leading the team in identifying target talent pools – universities, student societies etc.
- Managing high level relationships with selected Universities.
- Participating in selected careers events (University Career fairs and presentations).
- Coordinating campus marketing campaign– managing in-house and external providers, selecting tools and collateral for the generic and targeted campaigns.
RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION:
- Leading the team in managing relationships with business stakeholders regarding their recruitment needs, headcount allocation, required profiles etc.
- Reviewing selection processes and tools.
- Participating in the selection process at all stages – interviews, assessment centers / super-days etc.
- Managing relationships with external providers – application tracking system, screening services etc.
- Coordinating the recruitment/on-boarding/visa process with HR administration team.
- Reviewing policies – eligibility criteria, salary.
- Reviewing program’s structure: summer internship, long-term internship, graduate program.
- Leading the team in designing induction training, networking and on-going development.
- Drive business engagement with the design of our curriculum.
- Own relationships with key development providers.
- Managing the team and relationships with wider HR teams (Talent, HR Business Partners, HR administration etc.)
- Managing relationships with senior business stakeholders.
- Managing campus recruitment budget.
- Driving appropriate management information, using data to suggest and drive improvements.
- Continuously benchmark externally to bring best practice to the organization.
- Drive other projects as directed by the Head of HR.
- Additional projects as requested by the Head of Talent Acquisition.
Required Experience / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years of campus recruitment and/or development expertise.
- 3+ years experience of line/team management.
Desired Experience / Qualifications:
- Experience working collaboratively to facilitate the delivery of HRsupport in numerous locations
- Pipeline management
- Proficiency using ATS system (Oleeo), Peoplesoft, and Microsoft Office
- A strong understanding regarding diversity & appropriate tactics to attract, recruit and retain diverse candidates.
- Excellent stakeholder management with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Experience managing supplier relationships.
- Extensive understanding of the U.S. University landscape (wider knowledge an advantage).
- The ability to be flexible and manage ambiguity.
- Excellent project management.
- Comfortable to drive change and manage competing priorities.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Knowledge of financial services would be an advantage.