LogMeIn is looking for an experienced pre-sales solutions leader to transform and optimize our highly performing global Solutions Consulting team of over 120 skilled and passionate professionals. Our goal: To become best in class in the industry. As Vice President of Global Solutions Consulting you will work across the $1B+ LogMeIn solution portfolio and will be responsible for this highly distributed team's strategic direction, talent development, operational execution, and delivery against performance metrics and sales goals. You will use your insights and creativity to define strategic plans, optimize workflows, help our teams, prospect and customers demonstrably visualize their business in our software while differentiating our offerings from the competition to assist in closing and retaining business.
- Deliver Solutions Consulting (Presales) services and supporting activities needed to achieve sales targets.
- Proactively engage with Sales Leadership to create close alignment and develop technical tools/programs to support sales campaigns and initiatives.
- Work cross functionally with support, product management, engineering, and other organizations to ensure alignment with sales, provide process and product feedback, and resolve critical customer situations.
- Develop and maintains a catalog of Solutions Consulting (Sales Engineering) services, with focus on Best Practices, SLA's and KPIs.
- Own the mission for LogMeIn, effectively translating the goals of the organization into actionable plans/activities for you and your teams.
- Ensure that your teams are enabled to support all required LogMeIn products and solutions along with required sales/soft skills by leveraging core methodologies such as Command of the Message and Demo2Win.
- Support Request for Proposal (RFP) and Security Questionnaire needs of the sales organization.
- Motivate and lead your team strategically and tactically to meet leadership objectives.
- Work closely with Sales and Sales leadership to develop strategic and technical coverage models and account plans.
- Support and deliver regular performance reviews along with assisting team members with building out and executing their individual development plans.
- Oversee the recruiting, hiring, development and effectiveness of the global pre-sales team.
- Optimize the team's ability to hire a quality, diverse staff while achieving hiring targets.
- Manage performance and key talent closely ensuring that we are taking the necessary actions to retain top talent and manage performance at all levels.
- Ensure your organization is managing and tracking customer facing activity in a consistent manner.
- Conduct regular 1:1's with your team to provide constructive feedback and skills development.
- Provide regular communication to management regarding important issues impacting sales and solutions consulting along with metrics/reporting on team performance.
- Clearly communicate to your teams demonstrating LogMeIn's Core Values.
- Hold regular team meetings to provide team leadership/direction as well as allow input on issues affecting the team's effectiveness.
- Develop global programs and enablement supporting the broader Solutions Consulting community.
- Lead Professional Services and Customer Success for Bold360 Customer Engagement solution:
- Work with cross functional teams in sales, care, marketing, finance, legal, product, etc. to create and maintain Professional Services offerings.
- Ensure consistent project delivery tracking and reporting for revenue recognition purposes.
- Ensure smooth process is defined and executed from pre-sales through to delivery and ongoing success with focus on customer satisfaction and value creation.
- Develop world-class Professional Services Delivery and Customer Success team and build a roadmap for how to strategically engage, retain, and scale.
- Oversee and build out Professional Services partnerships with 3rd party providers with a focus on delivery only in order to support scaling of the business.
- Partner with channel team to build and maintain partner training and certification programs.
- Oversee resource planning, recruiting, hiring, development, and effectiveness of global delivery teams across roles of Project Management, Professional Services Engineering, and Customer Success.
- 10+ years in a Senior Solutions Consulting (Sales Engineering) /management role with proven success.
- Proven experience managing managers and developing leaders.
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people and cultures; challenge and lead people toward their peak performance.
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral. Ability to communicate complex ideas.
- Strategic and forward thinker with collaborative and flexible mindset.
- A highly analytical approach, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work across various cultures globally, familiarity with international business culture required.
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of LogMeIn's primary markets (Unified Communications & Collaboration, Customer Engagement and Support, Identity & Access Management) is valued.
- Ability to accommodate domestic and international travel.