We are inviting applications for the role of Vice President, Relationship Management
This role ensures Genpact experiences growth in priority and growth mining accounts. You will be managing relationship with existing and target new executives in existing accounts clients. Position is mapped to 4 accounts in a particular vertical.
- Understanding customer needs and translate them into winning proposals for Genpact and its customer.
- Winning new growth deals in customer account per pre-agreed targets - Meet and surpass Operating Plan (OP) numbers
- Understanding the market place and the competitor offering; drive strategic sales initiatives for Genpact
- Leveraging and building networks that result in potential opportunities/leads in the customer’s organization globally – understanding what competition is offering
- Connecting at CxO level in the customer organization; build/maintain relationships that enable higher customer happiness (measured via NPS survey system) and delivered business impact.
- Providing insights on what is happening on customer’s financials and drive business strategies within operating teams to contribute to the customer
- Building, running and handling the governance around customer and Genpact communication enabling better visibility, transparency and partnership within the relationship.
- Effectively construct and tell a compelling and clear story around the value proposition both orally and in presentations
- Cross-selling all Genpact products to the customers and drive higher growth penetration.
- Becoming a key intermediary between global delivery team and the customer
- Participating in Industry 3rd party seminars, Quarterly meetings, Earnings calls, Analyst forums to develop deeper industry connects in relation to the customer and customer industry
- Playing a key role in providing timely and high quality RFX responses
- Partnering with RFI/RFP team & Finance on customer proposals to realize customer needs while maintaining profitability.
Qualification we seek in you!
- Proven experience of managing clients and doing end to end deals. Proven success in driving higher growth penetration with deals of $5M TCV or larger
- Relevant years of services business experience with
- Relevant years as account manager at a strategic level
- Fortune 500 company experience
- MBA or sophisticated degree in related field
- Strategic consulting expertise or practice at a large consulting firm
- Program Management experience
- Experience with working either in/for Manufacturing or Industrial sector industries/clients
- Experience and cultural flexibility to work across countries and succeed in a global organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and executive presentation skills in English
- Ability to interface at all levels of an organization (including senior leaders in a variety of functions)
- Sound financial & commercial Business Understanding