- Develop global marketing plans and campaigns to increase brand awareness and drive leads.
- Ownership of all branding opportunities including public image, external communications, media relations and marketing metrics.
- Guide development of lead presentations research reports, blog posts, social media, and webinars to highlight the Cartus’ value proposition and provide current industry insights.
- Create a multi-faceted brand marketing strategy that articulates Cartus’ unique story and distinguishes our lead position in the market to support brand engagement with client prospects and exiting customers.
- Develop a persona-based customer journey.
- Determine most effective acquisition channels through testing and results analysis.
- Evaluate market trends and success of our marketing campaigns; create reports and recommend/implement improvements, as necessary.
- Leverage critical market and competitive research to segment and define target markets, refine and improve Cartus’ service value proposition and implement the best market penetration strategy.
- Collaborate with Cartus’ executive team to develop and execute campaigns that drive growth for targeted business segments.
- Utilize digital marketing and social media and the latest technologies to enhance the reach of Cartus brand.
- Lead, coach and manage the marketing organization.
- Manage all aspects of marketing planning, budgeting, metrics and reporting.
- Manage external agencies and relationships that provide marketing services.
- Implement marketing strategies across a variety of media platforms.
- Produce engaging online and offline content designed to generate leads.
- Lead and execute successful marketing campaigns.
- Develop lead generation capabilities for targeted market segments.
- Develop Cartus’ global marketing communications collateral and direct response programs for trade shows and web/interactive/social media.
- Drive our digital platform create strategy enhancing our social media presence.
- Partner with business development to positively affect top line.
- Guide development of lead client and prospect presentations.
- Oversee team responsible for responding to client and project RFP requests.
- Analyze and provide direction concerning market and competition analysis.
- Collaborate with other departments to uphold and promote company goals
- Oversee development of internal communications.
- Partner with Realogy Marketing and key internal and external communication initiatives.
- Provide strategic foresight to synthesize multiple digitalchannels into coherent marketing campaigns resulting in new qualified leads.
- Create and develop digital content that supports marketing programs to drive maximum reach, digital engagement and business results.
- Utilize analytical tools to monitor and report on customer/prospect engagement and target areas for improvement.
- Lead initiatives to better understand digital customer behaviors across all platforms and businesses (product, services, content, and geography). Understands the end-to-end customer journeys across websites, mobile, social, and device types including drop-off and abandonment points. Measure and monetize the value of SEO, SEM and Social Media making recommendations to increase business value.
- Demonstrated aptitude for strategic development of business and marketing plans.
- Proven ability to use both traditional and digital marketing techniques in integrated and aligned campaigns.
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM business software.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in global marketing leadership roles with increasing responsibilities.
- Established history of driving growth and profitability, leveraging your B2B marketing designs to Fortune 500 Companies.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, demand generation, brand, service management, sales and business development.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong leadership skills with experience in developing high-performing engaging teams with a keen focus on leadership development, accountability and execution.
- Experience integrating across multiple marketing disciplines.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and relationship skills.