The VP, Global Key Accounts will formulate and execute the company’s client direct sales and partnership efforts with the world’s leading marketing organizations. The position is based in OpenSlate’s New York City headquarters and reports to the SVP, Sales.
- Work closely with executive management to structure and secure enterprise level partnerships directly with major global brands.
- Identify companies and key decision-makers who will directly benefit from OpenSlate’s proprietary data tech solutions for social video advertising.
- Utilize your existing network of high-level brand marketers and C suite executives to introduce and evangelize OpenSlate as an important and necessary partner to protect their brands and deliver high-quality, efficient digital video campaigns.
- Serve as principal point of contact for a key global Client partnership and maximize opportunities across all brand teams directly, in all regions. Direct local OpenSlate teams who are working with the Client’s regional agencies to identify incremental opportunities.
- Work with OpenSlate’s product and marketing teams to develop programs that will specifically resonate with brand marketers.
- An established and well connected digital media professional with 15+ years of sales management/business development experience
- A closer who has directly landed large enterprise deals
- An experienced Sales leader who has built teams from the ground up.
- A thoughtful and strategic thinker who can comfortably interact with very senior leadership at global brand marketers
- An entrepreneurial mindset. Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, growth stage environment, with innovation and accountability.
- Considered a thought leader and influencer in digital media industry circles, with an established personal brand