About CitiCiti, the leading global bank, has approximately200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range offinancial products and services, including consumerbanking and credit, corporate andinvestmentbanking, securities brokerage, transaction services, andwealth management.Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing thecapital markets on behalf of ourclients.Citi’sMission and Value Propositionexplains what we do andCiti Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Ourmissionis to serve as a trusted partner to ourclients by responsibly providingfinancial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain ourclients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serveclients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this samediversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best peoplewant to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect forothers and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.The Program Manager will participate in the planning, execution and delivery of complex business projects. Managesrisk by using established project management processes to address execution challengesassociated with quality,schedule and cost. Leads, defines and manages projects and project plans to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives. The Program Manager serves as a resource to team members on escalated issues of an unusual nature, guiding them in the development and delivery of their work product. Job Duties:Ability to interpret business requirements into actionable project and program plans. Acquires andapplies advanced knowledge of theHR business, its products and processes. Collaborates on creative alternatives to challenges; partners to drive adoption and challenge standards. Leads subject matter experts to resolve challenges and supportother project managers with training andreporting. The candidatemust have strong presentation skills and the ability to co-ordinate activities globally.
- Acquires and applies advanced knowledge of the business, its products and processes.
- Synthesizes analyses, identifies root causes and develops and recommends key work products.
- Provides insight to management on issues.
- Manages budgets on the medium to high range of project budgets.
- Monitors project execution to deliver incremental business value.
- Understands each project's critical path activities and proactively manages those to project's benefit.
- Collaborates on creative alternatives to project challenges; partners to drive adoption and challenge standards.
- Maintain relationships with Global Process Owners and other team members at all levels.
- Ability to maintain and distribute reports on a regular and Ad hoc nature.
All applicants must be a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident or beotherwise authorized to work in the U.S. without restriction as toduration.
- Bachelor's degreepreferred
- 5-7+ years’ experience managing new projects.
- Five or more year’s relevant business support and/or general analysis experience.
- Advanced knowledge of project management methodology
- Advanced knowledge of multiple technical software delivery life cycles.
- Advanced knowledge of presentation tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, etc)
- Proven thought leadership skills with the ability to translate ideas into relevant and value added solutions
- Demonstrated ability to lead change
- Ability to develop and sustain relationships in an international context / across time zones
- Attention to detail is a must
- Excellent verbal, written and relationship skills to be used to interact with a global group
- High degree of initiative and personal accountability, self-starter and highly motivated
- Strong problem solving skills required.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- 3+ years of HRexperience
- 3+ years of Financial Services industry experience (e.g., Credit Card, Risk Management, Decision Management, Finance, Marketing, Partnership Relationship Management)
- 5+ years of Project Management or Client Relationship Management experience.
- Familiarity with Waterfall & Agile Methodology.
- Job ID: 17076347c