We are currently hiring a Vice President, Global Healthcare to be an active contributor and leader in helping our 2M business see results faster. This position is directly responsible for achieving revenue and EBITDA objectives across the Clinical Health business units in a matrixed management organization. The role leads a start-up team of three that provide support in various international business channels (Placement Firms, Telehealth Providers, Online Education, Traditional Universities, etc.).
- Achieve market and financial objectives including revenue generation, profitability realization, market penetration and market share goal attainment.
- Define success including results metrics and Key Performance Indicators.
- Support and adhere to Ascend Clinical Health design principles including brand standards, quality and client experience expectations.
- Create and implement strategic and tactical plans for growing the contribution of the assigned solution set.
- Develop and implement winning competitive strategies to ensure effective solutions, product pricing and packaging.
- Lead a team of geographically dispersed, highly skilled experts who provide support to numerous organizations. • Oversee nursing and sales professionals delivering sophisticated, complex consulting services to nursing programs.
- Responsible for quotas, sales strategies, product maintenance, product development and consultation services.
- Provide robust tools and resources to sales and service.
Education & Experience
- Master's degree within business, healthcare or related field.
- 2+ years of general management experience.
- International healthcare experience.
- Nursing education industry experience and contacts.
Skills & Abilities
- Professional services or consulting expertise.
- Comprehensive understanding of our industry and the market.
- Executive leadership skills with a proven ability to think strategically.
- Executive presence and the ability to influence at all levels within the company and within client accounts.
- Ability to define and recognize opportunities.
- Proven ability to drive financial results.
- Large scale program or process implementation experience.
- Business unit, product line or direct sales leadership experience.
- Demonstrated ability to create and implement strategy.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Proven success hiring and developing teams.
- 50% domestic and international travelrequired.