15+ Years Customer Contact Experience
This executive will be the senior finance leader for Percepta, headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan. This position will report directly to Percepta's Chief Executive Officer. The VP of Finance will provide strategic financial and operational leadership to the fast growing, $150M+ Customer Experience business. This position will be a critical part of the Executive Leadership Team and is accountable to ensure the business meets and exceeds their financial commitments for growth and profitability. This will require the VP Finance to recruit, train and manage a high performing team, as well as leverage the broader management network to accomplish their objectives. Most importantly, this role is a critical partner to Operations and Sales Leadership in managing key growth drivers of the business – including organic sales growth, new business development, and geographic expansion on a global scale. The position will be based in Dearborn with travel required as needed to our other business locations globally.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Leadership, Communication, Strategic and Finance Management:
Providing financial leadership and direction to the CEO and the leadership teams of the other business verticals
- Implementing and managing metrics to ensure financial and operational objectives are met
- Budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis and ad hoc financial analysis
- Pricing leadership including modeling, due diligence, compliance and profitability analysis
- Support for operational departments including sales, marketing and operations
- Support of overall Percepta initiatives.
- Focus on continual process improvement throughout finance processes and team members
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal budgetary reporting requirements
- Represent the company externally to government agencies, auditors, and the public
- Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations
- Manage the preparation of all financial reporting
- Minimum 15 years finance experience with track record of increasing responsibility and career advancement in corporate finance
- Experience recruiting and leading finance teams in a fast moving, dynamic environment, preferably the BPO industry
- BPO Industry experience required
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Proactive approach to identifying opportunities for improvement and coordinating resources across the organization to solve problems and implement process improvements
- Significant experience interacting with C level executive teams
- Demonstrated effectiveness in change leadership. Embraces and leads the change.
- Experience in financial responsibility for call center operation.
- Exceptional communications and presentation skills, including the ability to distill complex data into clear and actionable recommendations
- Expert level skills in Excel and working ability in Powerpoint at the BoD level
- Working knowledge of Oracle Financial system and Prophix Enterprise Software, Hyperion System experience required.
- Bachelors' degree in business, accounting, economics or related field; MBA and/or CPA preferred
Physical and Logistical Requirements (including equipment used):
- Normal Office Environment
- Domestic & International Travel Required
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and drug test (where allowed by law), as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.