Vice President – Geospatial Services
Location - USA
We are looking for a seasoned VP & Head - Geospatial Services with strong track record and experience selling in Geo Data, Geospatial / GIS, Remote Sensing and LiDAR services to Autonomous Driving, Navigation Products, Services or Application companies.
This Sales Leadership role will have end-to-end sales cycle and account management responsibility and will be responsible for driving the strategy and execution of Client’ GIS growth.
• Responsible for direct sales, existing client relationships and managing a hybrid sales and account management team.
• Identify and implement comprehensive business development and sales strategies by leveraging existing rolodex and mapping to Clients Geospatial service offerings
• Established network within the Geospatial Industry (Primarily Navigation, Autonomous driving, HD Mapping) focused on decision-makers to develop business focused on Geospatial services within that network
• Create and execute Go-to- Market strategy for target account list
• Actively create and manage a strong and qualified pipeline with a high potential for conversion
• Meet / Exceed sales revenues, sales profitability and new customer acquisition
• Provide market feedback to the executive management team and identify opportunities that enhance our business and revenue
• Develop strong rapport with clients, business partners and internal business partners by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
• Open doors for Clients in to the CXO suite and be able to present the clients offerings
• Use internal Sales Tracking tools diligently to maintain full record of all sales activity and generate reports for stakeholders providing visibility to the sales pipeline
• Execute the complete sales process from deal capture through close, demonstrating successful client analysis, qualification and presentation, and proposal of solutions
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned Sales Leader with a proven track record of driving high value net new business and growing existing business by leveraging and creating executive level relationships. In addition, the ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• 10 to 15 years of proven track record and experience selling Geo-Spatial Services (Navigation, HD Mapping, Labelling Annotation, Land base, Telecom and Utilities Domains).
• Experience in Sales Leadership for Navigation, Autonomous driving, Urban planning, Logistics and Delivery, Utilities & Telecom, companies
• Strong understanding of market trends and ability to create end-to-end, multifaceted, go-to market strategy for service line.
• Ability to represent company in external forums, conferences, analyst / advisor meetings, panels, etc.
• Develop and optimize a sales pipeline, manage pursuit strategies focused on senior executives to deliver new client wins
• Previous executive level consultative sales experience, specifically working with C suite executives to negotiate and close deals.
• Highly skilled and proven track record of sales negotiation and executive leadership relationships
• Track record of meeting and/or over-achieving sales revenue targets
Valid through: 3/24/2021