Ayres Associates currently has an influential position available in our Geospatial Division for a leader looking to advance their career and lead a well-respected team into new areas of growth. We are a multi-specialty professional services consulting firm providing services from a network of 13 offices in five states – Wisconsin, Florida, Colorado, Wyoming, and Arizona.
Please visit www.AyresAssociates.com for additional information about our employee-owned company.
- Relevant degree and MBA preferred
- Professional Surveyor, Certified Photogrammetrist or other professional registration
- 15 plus years of relevant experience, including knowledge and application of current leading mapping and survey technologies
- At least 5 years of experience managing a business unit within a company including financial, technical, and administrative responsibilities
- Proven ability to grow geospatial (aerial and land survey) service lines into new geographic locations with growth preferably in the Western or Southeastern parts of the United States
- Ability to successfully manage staff in multiple offices in various locations, including spending time in each of the offices as appropriate
- Experience in successfully marketing and winning projects from a wide mix of clients as well as the ability to maximize cross-selling opportunities
- Strong presence in professional organizations and relationships with potential partner firms
- Strong written and verbal communicator with excellent presentation skills
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record required
- Successful candidate will be an Ayres Associates individual shareholder or will become one
The Vice President is responsible for all aspects of the successful operation of the Ayres Associates’ Geospatial Division including expanding our marketplace foot print and workload to grow our revenue base, managing the resources to meet profitability goals and finding solutions to meet our client’s needs.