Date posted 05/17/2019
Requisition Number: 241748BR
Location: United States - Texas - Dallas
Area of Interest: Ad Buying and Inventory, Ad Sales, Operations/General, Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Reporting to the Group Vice President of Media Operations, the Vice President, Fulfillment will set the overall strategy and direction for the Central and West Divisional Advertising Services teams in Spectrum Reach. This person will lead and develop the Dallas, St Louis and Los Angeles based Operations function that aligns to the Sales organization's goals and objectives, including development, management and fulfillment of campaigns for Spectrum Reach's National and Local Advertisers.
Responsible for the effective processing, development and technical aspects of linear basedvideo inventory, which is key to the revenue goals of the business unit. Serves as a strategic leader and is responsible for the efficient operation and workflow of their departments, establishing and cultivating key internal and external client relationships, and partnering tosolve enterprise level challenges with other functional leaders. Directly manages two or more Directors.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with senior Operations and Business Leaders in setting, aligning and optimizing the Operations team goals to meet the needs of Spectrum Reach.
- Build and sustain relationships with partners, vendors, and consultants as needed todevelop successful, scalable solutions that maximize operational efficiency with minimal disruption to the selling process and ensure systems are configured to handle new products.
- Provide leadership, direction, and training to the teams following industry best practice.
- Steward campaign management processes, leading to reduced churn, and increased customer satisfaction.
- Participate in cross-functional project teams to operationalize new products, launch new services, vendors, or capabilities and ensure operational processes are understood and implemented.
- Improve departmental efficiency and develop best practices by providing leadership, suggestions, and reporting data to aid in decision making process.
- Lead Directors and teams in development of new and improved fulfillment processes, including gathering and providing data for system enhancements and communicating with external groups as necessary and requested on new projects and changes.
- Communicate with external groups as necessary new processes and plan updates as needed and requested.
- Lead logistic efforts and business needs within group including business continuity planning, invoicing, process, plans, and project management as assigned by leadership.
- Evaluate system and process proposals including feasibility, practicality, and technical viability for the fulfillment teams.
- Heavy communication and engagement with internal and external teams is expected.
- Demonstrated success working in a centralized multi-channel, multi-market environment
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple priorities and tasks in a fast paced workplace while adhering to tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage a large team of team (100+)
- 10+ years of Advertising Sales Operations with 5+ years of experience managing geographically distributed Traffic teams handling remote DMAs and sales teams.
- Thorough knowledge and expertise in the selling and fulfillment process for local, regional and national advertising clients.
- A keen understanding of current and emerging TV ecosystems and platforms including trafficking, proposal, CRM, reporting, ratings and measurement systems.
- Success in following industry norms with regard to content management, order ingestion, makegoods and postings.
- Ability to oversee the operations and management of standard management software such as SalesForce.com, WideOrbit, Eclipse, Nielsen, Strata View/TIM and Media Ocean.
- Demonstrated expertise in leadership, collaboration, process optimization that ultimately results in stellar customer service.
- Superior communication skills both verbal and written including the ability to effectively present and interact with Executive Management.
- Expertise in managing and leading cross-functional teams, resource planning, budgeting and quality control; expertise in managing large projects.
- Bachelor's degree, Master's Degree preferred
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.