Our sweet spots across the health and wellness space include healthcare technology, medical aesthetics/beauty, and pharmaceutical/biotech public relations; integrated marketing communications; and public affairs. Our growth has been driven by a singular commitment to exemplary client service, backed by award-winning creativity, in-depth global healthcare knowledge, superb business results for our clients, and a culture of passion, hard work, and fun. These tenets, combined with seasoned staff and globally recognized clients, continue to propel TogoRun’s growth and success.
This position’s core responsibilities will include:
- Serving in a management role as one of the primary contacts for pharmaceutical and medical aesthetic clients advancing diverse pipelines.
- Develop, present and execute integrated strategic communications plans that advance clients’ brands and/or enhance corporate/brand positioning; work with SVPs and senior management to provide high-level client counsel and creative recommendations on how to meet brand and marketing goals through communications.
- Work with junior account staff to coordinate and execute all day-to-day account deliverables; supervise and train junior account staff; provide quality control, determine workflow and assignments.
- Develop relationships and coordinate correspondence with external audiences: key opinion leaders, third party organizations, healthcare professionals, policymakers, media, online influencers, etc.
- Direct the development and provide strategic direction for various client, media, and partnership materials: plans, presentations, reports, communications documents.
- Develop and edit high quality content for social media and written materials, including media correspondence, bylines, briefs, and speaking abstracts.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships at the senior level and build/recruit strong agency account teams.
- Manage financial aspects of client including budget tracking, activity reporting.
- Manage projects related to earned and social media research and analysis.
- Contribute to agency’s business development efforts.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess at least 8 years of communications or PR agency experience in healthcare, including working with pharmaceutical companies.
- Have strong experience leading integrated campaigns in both the pre- and post-approval environments across multiple audiences including consumers, media, healthcare providers and third-party groups.
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment with a willingness to “dive in.”
- Be a resourceful problem solver who can anticipate curves in the road; should also be able to work seamlessly with team members across other offices/locations.
- Skilled at applied strategic thinking; anticipating issues trends, and connections, and translating those insights into actionable ideas for the client.
- Proactively know the timeline and resources needed to build and see a project through; strong organization and project management abilities – capable of juggling priorities, thinking quickly and making independent decisions.
- Have previous experience leading account teams and serving as a primary client contact.
- Flexibility to pivot your workday as needed while maintaining a level head and a positive attitude.
- An understanding of clinical and regulatory communications related to drug development and pharmaceutical promotion.
- Experience with consumer health campaigns.
- Specific experience launching a drug would be ideal.
- Candidate should have knowledge of corporate communications and media and should be able to link communications plans to overall brand strategy and sales goals if applicable. Familiarity with marketing communications is also a plus.
- Strong writing, editing and organizational skills and ability to multi-task is fundamental to succeeding in this position. Candidate must be a strong project manager with a proactive, innovative and positive attitude toward client service.