Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps' Fixed Asset Management and Insurance Solutions' practice provides fixed asset inventory reconciliation, management and property insurance appraisal.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value of your career.
Independently or as a team member, executes engagements, or, as a Project Manager, manages one or more consultants to execute large or multi-discipline consulting engagements. Execution includes:
- Developing and executing an engagement plan that meets contract requirements, ensuring quality, timeliness, accuracy, maximum profitability, and client satisfaction;
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws, regulations, standards, and policies that govern the Firm's services and adherence to American Appraisal's Worldwide Practice Policies and Standards ("WPPS");
- Providing effective direction and guidance to all team members to maintain an appropriate client focus and to ensure excellent client service;
- Interacting proactively and effectively with the client, developing a rapport with the client at all levels of the organization to perpetuate future engagement activities. Responsible for communications between the client and the Firm, including any deliverable reports and the presentation of the engagement results to the client, with the ability to defend all determinations made in the final report;
- Providing proper training and assistance to engagement staff, responsible for the quality of their performance and on-going development;
- Establishing and maintaining effective communication with Business Development and other colleagues to foster a respectful, cooperative team environment;
- Mentors, trains and develops staff, working to improve and expand their technical, consulting, and client service skills; includes formal and individual training.
- Collaborates with Business Development to develop and close new business. May include client visits, client presentations, and the development of client relationships.
- Continuously promotes a professional work environment that fosters respect, teamwork, and client service amongst all colleagues.
- Bachelor's Degree. Degree major or emphasis required is dependent on the discipline or practice area in which the position resides; generally, financial, engineering, real estate, business administration, or other field relevant to valuation consulting.
- Approximately eight years of business experience in valuation or in a related industry to include at least three at a Senior Consultant level, with a comprehensive understanding of valuation techniques and the ability to apply them independently to large or multidiscipline engagements.
- Project Management, management or supervisory experience, demonstrating strong interpersonal and leadership skills and ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and internet research.
- Valid Driver's License required.