Job Description Vice President, Relationship Manager - Financial Services Group
The Relationship Manager is responsible for new business development, deposit portfolio and risk management, and supporting the needs of the group. Groups client base consists of real estate/land title operations, third party payment processors, labor management/Taft Hartley deposits, and other specialty depositors.
Successful incumbents are customer focused, have strong decision quality, drive for results, are good listeners and creative thinkers, negotiate well, take command of the situation, build strong peer relationships and manage with courage.
1. Increase the Bank's profitability by cultivating new business relationships.
2. Maintain and develop customer relationships, new business, and periodic review of existing treasury management & account analysis arrangements
3. Negotiate proper deposit solutions, selling the Bank's credit and non-credit products.
4. Accept special projects in support of the team and community involvement.
5. Maintain knowledge of corporate banking, credit and non-credit products, trust, real estate, treasury management and other bank functions.
6. Maintain knowledge of accounting and financial principles, marketing and sales principles, credit analysis, economics and other bank functions. Travel Travel is required of this position at least 25% of the time (including nationwide travel). Relocation Relocation is not available for this position.
Qualifications Qualifications Required: Applicants must have a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university, in addition to the basic qualifications listed below, specified by level:
Vice President, Relationship Manager III
Vice President, Relationship Manager IV
8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday