$200K — $250K *
Passage Bio has multiple opening position for scientist/senior scientist for AD/QC organization. The scientist will function as an expert to design and execute experiments for method optimization and method robustness studies based on in-depth knowledge of laboratory technique to ensure the method is suitable for QC operations and perform method qualifications and validation. The methods include ddPCR/qPCR, ELISA, and cell-based functional assays. The individual will provide scientific inputs on principle of new assay development process, technical transfer, development of SOPs and assay validation.
Here Is What You Will Be Doing:
• Contribute to the development and validation of methods for release of AAV gene therapy vectors. Methods are primarily, but not limited to, cell-based and molecular assays.
• Develop molecular technology based analytical methods, e.g NGS, qPCR and ddPCR for characterization of rAAV vector genome identity and purity.
• Conduct a wide range of analyses (routine and non-routine) to support bio-pharmaceutical testing while maintaining documentation standards that meet GMP requirements.
• Be proactive in solving technical problems through analyzing data and troubleshooting method issues.
• Prepare, evaluate, and present data, and independently execute experimental work plans.
• Author protocols and technical reports
• May supervise and train technical staff as need arises.
• Write, review, edit, and approval internal technical reports, quality documents and external presentations.
• Provide analytical expertise to troubleshoot issues and resolve the issues timely.
Here Is What You Will Bring To The Table:
• Typically Ph.D in Biological sciences, or Analytical Chemistry or Biochemistry and 3+ years of related experience, or BS/MS in the scientific field of study with 8+ years of relevant experience working.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team.
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship.
Valid through: 11/11/2021
$200K — $250K *
35 days ago
$140K — $160K *
6 days ago