$100K — $150K *
The Role: This is a unique opportunity for an investment advisory professional to contribute in the pioneering of Personal Capital’s investment sales team.
The Vice President - Financial Advisor is responsible for the personalized, direct-to-client sales experience for Personal Capital’s investment advisory service.
Specific client facing duties include but are not limited to:
· Outbound phone prospecting and sales
· Following up on prospective client appointments set by internal Sales Associates
· Investment product personalization and suitability
· Ongoing involvement with existing clients to pursue additional investment opportunities
· Periodic client service efforts with existing clients
Specific non-client facing duties include but are not limited to:
· Provide frequent and detailed client feedback to all members of the Personal Capital team
· Assist in the development of long term sales processes
The ideal candidate will execute on standards that redefine the existing industry landscape. They will embrace the ability to participate in an organization with a reputation for customer-centricity and long-term client relationships.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Proven Consumer-Direct Investment Advisory Sales Skills: End-to-end experience with all aspects of retail investment sales, such as proactive outbound prospecting, suitability and information gathering, and product personalization.
· Remote Delivery: Exposure to web-based investment service delivery. Comfortable executing a remote-delivery sales model -- paperless, branchless, cloud-based infrastructure – and delivering a quality experience that is better than traditional, in-person sales.
· Compliance: Proven abilities to maintain appropriate policies & procedures for regulatory-driven requirements. Possesses a clean U4 record.
· Expert, current knowledge of investment products and services.
· Exceptional verbal, written, and listening communication skills.
· Proven track record in relationship management and customer satisfaction.
· The ability to compare and contrast the benefits and suitability of different investment options and products.
· Excellent operational, organizational, and follow-up skills with the ability to manage and execute a personalized, multi-step process for a high-volume sales funnel.
· Ability to work primarily from a home office
· Experience with client operational aspect of investment advisory. Examples: (ACAT, IRA distributions).
· Strong interpersonal skills, team-oriented, and collaborative.
· Ability to work at the tactical and strategic level.
· Series 65 or equivalent required.
Valid through: 9/7/2020