Vice President, Finance Shared Services
Take Ownership of a Key Financial Leadership Role Managing the North American Shared Services Team & Function
Spotlight Your Talent for Driving Improvements
If you're a strong senior leader with wide shared services experience including AP/AR, payroll, taxes and more, this is your opportunity to take ownership of the Financial Shared Services operation for North America at a global, multi-billion dollar organization. Consider a few of the advantages of joining our team. You will:
- Own the Financial Shared Services function, serving as the top leader on site and overseeing a talented team of hands-on supervisors.
- Showcase your talent as you drive continuous improvement and deliver against critical KPIs.
- Enjoy autonomy along with support from your supervisor when needed.
- Enjoy the best-of-both-worlds: a strong and successful foundation built by our legacy brands and the high-energy atmosphere of ARYZTA.
- See the direct and visible impact of your efforts.
- Drive success and influence culture in our San Leandro location.
- And more...
Relocation assistance is available to an outstanding candidate. To be a strong fit for the Vice President, Finance Shared Services, you will have
- 10+ years of progressive experience managing finance transactional processes, preferably in a Shared Services environment.
- A bachelor's degreerequired, preferably in a business field, ideally Finance or Accounting; an MBA or CPApreferred.
- A successful track record managing large groups of employees in an organization with diverse functions and processes.
- Deep domain knowledge and understanding of accounting principles of managed processes (AP, AR, Payroll, Tax and TradePromotions).
- Demonstrated history of successfully implementing process improvements; strong ability to drive and manage change.
ARYZTA is a global baking company with a focus on the customer and unparalleled capabilities. These capabilities -- along with our passion for good food -- have allowed us to grow into one of the largest specialty bakery companies in the world. Operating on five continents, ARYZTA has 57 state-of-the-art bakeries and kitchens worldwide, and a growing workforce of almost 20,000 employees. In North America, we have 26 state-of-the-art bakeries and kitchens, and are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers' expectations.
IMPORTANT: HOW TO APPLY
We want you to be as selective as we are! For a detailed "Insider's View" of this position and to submit your resume, please visit the following URL:
If the link does not work, simply copy the complete URL and paste it into your browser's address line.
PLEASE RESPECT OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS. DO NOT USE ANY OTHER METHOD TO APPLY OR CLICK ANY OTHER BUTTONS. Thank you for your attention to this detail.