Intuit believes in the power of the individual. The power to do more. To make more. To be more.
We believe in the people who do things – the hat jugglers, the to-do list junkies, the masters of getting it done faster, better and more efficiently than ever before. Whether that's balancing the household budget, running a business or paying taxes.
We believe in these people because we are these people. We thrive on action – and results. And by making things simpler, we all get more out of doing what we love. We're innovators, and have been at it for more than three decades. And we don't stand still.
As the world evolves, so do we – inventing new solutions to solve important problems, perfecting those solutions and delighting our customers. In short: We’re on a mission to power prosperity around the world.
We started small in 1983 with Quicken personal finance software, simplifying a common household dilemma: balancing the family check book. Today, we serve 42 million customers in North America, Europe, Australia and Brazil, with products available from the desktop to the cloud.
Supporting our mission, our strategy is to apply a laser-like focus to help our customers prosper through One Intuit Ecosystem that:
- Puts more money in their pockets through data-driven services
- Eliminates work through innovative technology
- Provides complete confidence that they can do it right – by themselves – with complete confidence
Just as we transformed before, from DOS to the web, and to the cloud and mobile, we are evolving again to deliver personalized experiences on a trusted, open platform and help create indispensable connections.
As the way we live and work evolves, we adapt our strategy to meet and lead these changes. No matter where you find us – and whether you use our products on your PC, mobile phone or tablet – we remain committed to creating new and easier ways for consumers and businesses to tackle life's financial chores, giving them more time to live their lives and run their businesses. As our business and product lines grow beyond accounting and into new areas, we will build on our heritage of innovation. That's not just our history. It's our future.
Come join the finance organization at Intuit! We're looking for a seasoned finance executive to join a world class leadership team as the Vice President, Finance for the Consumer Group. This position will report directly to Intuit’s Chief Financial Officer.
Intuit is the global leader in financial management software. We have pioneered the shift to cloud computing for consumers, small businesses and those that serve them. We are rethinking how we can impact customer’s financial lives so profoundly they would never go back to the old way. This means dramatically rethinking how we simplify taxes, finding new ways to help consumers save more money, and working with others to leverage the data we have to solve new problems. We are a fun exciting team, who want to deliver for our customers while driving innovations that impact the entire company. Our efforts to give back to the community, attract great leadership, and invest in our employees has resulted in us consistently placing in the top Great Places to Work.
Intuit finance is known for highly analytical leaders who work in close partnership with business leaders to drive growth and accelerate profitability through strategic, financial and operational leadership. Our group is a small and nimble team, working in a highly collaborative environment. We are looking for a dynamic, experienced finance leader to drive change, provide operational rigor, evaluate and make investments for future growth, and deeply understand all aspects of our business. You will be a key member of the leadership team, working closely with other finance and business leaders inside the Consumer Group and horizontally across the company.
Job Description and Capabilities:
- Provide strategic guidance and thought partnership to the GM and leaders within the Consumer Group
- Anticipate risks and opportunities relative to the current and long term strategic plan; lead discussions and develop actions to mitigate these risks and capitalize on growth opportunities
- Manage team of finance leaders and professionals in a fast-paced environment that continually interprets and analyzes the operating results of the business to provide insightful recommendations
- Ability to quickly gain trust, engage in constructive debate, and work directly with a broad group of senior executives, including partnering with peer leaders, other BUs, and across other finance functions (accounting, audit and operations)
- Lead ongoing change in an evolving organization by articulating a clear case for change and then gaining shared vision with employees through effective, frequent and timely communication.
- Recruits and mentors a high performing team, including ensuring members have the resources, skills, and capabilities they need to provide exceptional finance support
- 15+ years of progressive finance experience driving success in complex, fast growing businesses, ideally in software, services and SaaS
- Proven ability to influence and communicate in a collaborative, inclusive culture while being comfortable with conflict and open debate
- Broad intellectual curiosity
- Grace under pressure with a good sense of humor and dose of humility
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business preferred