Sodexo is looking for a LEADER in Facilities Management Operations lead the Bio-Life Sciences. Sodexo is searching for Vice President of Operations-Facilities Management (Bio-Life Sciences) for our Corporate Services accounts that cover territory in Eastern geographies of the USA. We are proud of our Sodexo values of team spirit, service spirit and spirit of progress therefore we are looking for that LEADER that brings with them the same values & passion around the Sodexo culture!
The candidate must be able and willing to travel initially 75%. Prior experience at VP level preferred in the Facilities Management with Bio Life Science background with managing a large portfolio of business including the pharma/bio-life sciences (40 million) (15 sites). We are looking for that executivepresence and strong client influencing skills. This VP will have strong virtualleadership of Facilities Management team in our Corporate Services segment. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated capabilities in strategic planning and execution; exceeding client expectations of delivery in all facilities scope of work; building, managing, leading and developing a diverse and remote team of facilities operators. Exemplary understanding and ability in financial management to include building Company budget and aligning/meeting client budget.
- Executes client strategic plan by implementing short and long-term goals that align with the client’s scope of service, mission and values.
- Reviews and analyzes financial statements and data, operating reports, budget variance reports, and other appropriate financial information tomonitor attainment of financial goals.
- Assesses financial risk and opportunities of the account and communicates results to the client.
- Maintains a professional business relationship with the client by negotiating contracts and matters pertaining to account operations.
- Ensures implementation of the business plan for the client that establishes a rapport, promotes partnership and fulfills the clients’ needs and expectations.
- Develops exceptional client relations & ensures the facilities product offerings/ solutions align with client needs.
- Build and foster relationships across Sodexo internally to ensure additional market growth & promotion of comprehensive solutions offeringsto clients.
- Collaborate with the management team, inspiring strategic direction, secure and deploy resources, cultivate relations within the teams at each designated unit.
- Drive solutions that optimize the current facilities portfolio.
- Play a key role & enthusiastically supporting the succession planning and development of key personnel within area of responsibility.
- Ensure the organization’s core values are modeled & driven throughout the region.
The Vice President of Facilities Operations leads facilities maintenance operations of building(s) and property at a single mega-site or multi-site unit with four levels of management reporting up to this position. This position leads the integration of processes within the client organization to maintain and develop agreed services which support and improve the effectiveness of its primary activities. At the organizational level, the Vice President of Facilities Operations contributes to the delivery of strategic and operational objectives by reducing facility costs, and improving the productivity, revenue generating capacity and image of the entire organization. This position ensures a safe and efficient working environment, essential to the performance of the business. The Vice President of Facilities Operations manages construction work and may coordinate and/or oversee contracted services for major construction. The position often manages other core Sodexo services, and/or logistics of business/operations services, e.g., grounds keeping, laundry, food, security, inventory, mail, concierge services.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement- Bachelor's degree
Basic Management Experience- 10 years
Basic Functional Experience- 10 years in facilities management, engineering, management of business/operations service in both soft and hard facilities services
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.