Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range offinancial products and services, including consumerbanking and credit, corporate andinvestmentbanking, securities brokerage, transaction services, andwealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing thecapital markets on behalf of ourclients.Citi’sMission and Value Propositionexplain what we do andCiti Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to ourclients by responsibly providingfinancial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain ourclients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serveclients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this samediversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best peoplewant to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect forothers and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.The ExecutiveRecruiter will provide full life cyclerecruitment support for the CitiRisk Function. Thisrecruiter willapply his/her previousrecruitingexperience developing relationships with the business leadership andHRpartners in order to align the talent acquisition strategy to business needs at all levels.
- Manages full life cycle recruiting process for Citi Risk
- Partners with business managers and HR Generalists to drive recruiting strategies for open positions at all levels.
- Ensures alignment of recruiting activities with business goals and objectives
- Proactively source for talent through multiple channels
- Adheres to all compliance and regulatory requirements
- Implements and supports diversityrecruiting efforts and participates in diversityrecruiting events and activities
- Leverage robust industry connections/network and to proactively identify external talent
- Provide market intelligence to business partners
- Minimum 5+ years working in large complex financial services organization or other large in-house recruiting function
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven experience delivering results by driving innovation and exhibiting subject matter expertise in order to influence business hiring decisions
- Demonstrated ability to identify candidates via direct sourcing
- Proven experience with proactive multi-channel sourcing across multiple job functions and families
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Job ID: 17074194