Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
Posted 34 days ago
This individual will be primarilyresponsible for the AECOM's Environment Portfolioin the Pacific, with principle emphasis on the Navy; as well as responsible for the personnel and resources assigned to the environmental PMO/business line in the Pacific. Close coordination with the other Business Lines of DCS-A and DCS Asia, as well as National Governments'is required. Coordination with the AECOM's other business groups (MS and CS) in the Pacific is also required.The individual is responsible for:
* Managing people and teams;programs and projects; and pursuits and proposals
* Developing a coordinated business strategy for environment -- in conjunction withthe orther business lines and groups of AECOM
* Managing interdisciplinary teams within environment -- as well as cross-business line and cross-business group teams in the Pacificas required
* Interfacing with federal (Navy principally, but also Army, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard) clients, as well asforeign, territory, state, and local governmental or agency clients
* Managing individual and team performance to meetclient and AECOM expectations for Scope, Quality, andSchedule
* Providing a role model for and mentoring of staff
AECOM is a drug-free environment, all candidates must past a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening.
BA/BS in Engineering, environmental science, soil science, geology or earth science related field with 15+ years of experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education, including 6 years of leadership.
Prior experience as Senior Program Manager of Federal Programs, projects, including 5 years of experience directly related to environmental engineering/science.
Experience in DoD environmental programs, knowledge of DoD, Navy, and USACE environmental program requirements and processes
US Citizenship is required
Ability and willing to travel
Ability to obtain/hold a US Security Clearance
Must pass a drug and alcohol screening as a condition of employment.
High degrees of self-motivation and the ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative team
Demonstrated ability to manage and inspire people, and manage diverse project teams, to scope, schedule, and budget
Knowledge of financial accounting, reporting, and controls
Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, including both oral and written communications
Organizational management skills as well as the ability to perform detailed oriented work.
PE or other professional registration/certification
Advanced degree in a relevant field (civil, environmental, water resources)
Experience in leading large groups in pursuit of common objectives
Experience with HAZWOPER, PFAS/PFOA, MRP, Radiation contaminated sites
Participation with outside agencies/organizations/associations related to the field