Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident.Must have a Stable Job History..This is a Premier Company in Orlando,Florida.Must have minmium BSEE/MS Pfd/Muts have managed other Engineers.Paid Relocation.
New Product Development for subscriber RF Devices
System Engineer/Architect - EE
RF Transceiver Design - EE
Handheld/Battery operated high power RF devices - EE
LMR or 2-Way Radio Experience – EE
Texas Instruments OMAP Design Experience – EE/CE
Digital Signal Processor Design Experience – EE/maybe CE
Should have a strong background in electrical hardware design.
Also..ALL the Following Skills/Responsibilities:.Plan, organize, direct engineering desig,.new product dev, improvement existing product line. Oversee key Projects, Processes,Performace Reports. Select correct Design Concepts. Review Proposals. Work with manufacturing, Operations,and Quality Manager. Direct Production Costs, Review plans for Sales Planning. Direct Preparation Accounting Records for Budgetary & Production efficiency.Strong in Excel, Access,MS Word,PP.Detailed oriented and ability to work well with others and Lead.MUST have managed other Engineers and Tech's.It's your show!!!No Sponsorship.Base to:180K
The VP Engineering plans, organizes and directs engineering to meet company objectives for
design, new product development and improvement of existing product lines by performing the
following duties personally or through subordinates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Plans and formulates aspects of research and development proposals such as objective or
purpose of project, applications that can be used from findings, costs of project, and
equipment and human resource requirements.
2. Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis. Plans
3. Selects, develops, trains and supervises staff.
4. Develops, determines and implements policies, procedures and programs.
5. Selects correct design concepts and fundamental technology used for new products or
improvement for existing ones.
6. Reviews and analyzes proposals submitted to determine if benefits derived and possible
applications justify expenditures.
7. Approves and submits proposals considered feasible to management for consideration and
allocation of funds or allocates funds from the department budget.
8. Develops and implements methods and procedures for monitoring projects such as
preparation of records of expenditures and research findings, progress reports, and staff
conferences to inform management of current status of each project.
9. Working with the manufacturing, operations and quality manager, reviews and monitors
quality and process improvements and new product development.
10. Directs the review of production costs and product quality, and modifies production and
inventory control programs to maintain and enhance profitable operation of division.
11. Reviews operations and plans to meet requirements for sales planning and to ascertain
engineering requirements to develop new markets.
12. Directs preparation of accounting records for budgetary, production efficiency or other
13. Recommends budgets to management, including staff use, technology, facility and
equipment requirements or improvements.
14. Negotiates contracts with consulting firms to perform research or other applicable studies
15. Directs appropriate support for manufacturing and quality functions within the
16. Completes required technical and regulatory testing, prepares and submits documentation
to regulatory bodies as required.
17. Perform all duties as assigned by the President of the company.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Strong Excel, Access, MS Word, Power Point, skills required
• Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills
• Good analytical skills
• Very detail-oriented, accurate and organized
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Confidentiality and Time Management
• Project Management.
• Excellent Problem-Solving skills
• Technical Capacity
• Communication Proficiency
• Strong Leadership
• Financial Management
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering required, Master's Degree preferred
• 8 years of experience in leadership role