The Vice President, End-User Technologies role is a key leadership position reporting to the Vice President, Infrastructure and Operations. This leader will be responsible for delivering all end-user technology that enables the users of our systems to be productive and to assist in providing great service to our clients and their members. This leader will build and manage a high-performing team in multiple technology areas to design, develop, implement and support end user systems for all of the end-users. This role will lead end-user technology and security engineering strategy and execution within the technology organization to enable innovation and productivity across the enterprise.
- Develop strategic, customer-centric solutions that enable the users of our systems to be productive, deliver great service and provide innovative solutions to key business problems.
- Develop outstanding, collaborative, strategic business partner relationships to proactively understand changing business needs and identify new business opportunities.
- Build and lead the security engineering and identity management team delivering industry leading security tools and processes.
- Recruit, motivate, engage and retain a highly competent and productive team. Create a working environment where operational excellence, craftsmanship, innovation and personal growth are encouraged and realized.
- BA/BS degree in an engineering or technical field (MS in an Engineering or technical field and/or an MBA preferred).
- 12+ years of experience required; preferred in infrastructure and/or application development areas. Healthcare knowledge preferred.
- Experience leading technologies including but not limited to Voice, End User Computing, Security Tools, Back office Systems, etc. and ensuring platforms and environments are stable, provide long term value, and meet regulatory compliance and controls practices.
- Proven and effective leader able to motivate, mentor, and promote a team. Experience managing a team of 200+ in multiple locations and building a great culture of engineering and craftsmanship.
- Ability to balance a wide range of priorities and managing relationships with other Technology and non-Technology departments. Must respond to urgent issues without losing focus on longer term deliverables.
- Outstanding financial and business acumen with the ability to interpret results and recommend appropriate action.
- Proven ability to champion innovation and execute with excellence.
- Exceptional collaboration skills and proven ability to influence internal and external partners.
- Ability to innovate and lead change through visionary thinking, strategic leadership and tactical execution.
- Tremendous curiosity and drive towards innovative solutions with the ability to anticipate trends. Keeping abreast of industry and technology trends.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and project management skills.
Job Id: REQ20010258