Vice President/Creative Director: Experience Design
Our Creative Directors at Digitas make digital products and services people love to use.
They are collaborators who bring multidisciplinary teams together to set and drive a vision forward.
Their backgrounds run the gamut from site to mobile, ecom to campaign, startup to agency. They are designers focused on creating the best possible experiences, who love making new things, and are exceptionally well versed in the practice of modern digital product creation.
Sound good? Good.
A few things we want to see in you:
- A portfolio chock full of beautiful, usable experiences on all kinds of devices
- Experience managing teams. We’re talking all the way from the interview process through performance reviews
- An obsession for mentoring more junior designers, like the future of design is in your hands
- A formal creative/design education at a serious design school
- Experience with site and mobile commerce, from design thru implementation to optimization
- Conceptual digital marketing skills to sell the digital products you make
- Complete comfort sketching, posting and riffing with your team
- Experience leading (preferably winning) new business pitches and growing existing relationships
- A fanatical obsession with the quality of what gets launched
- A creative skill I wouldn’t have thought to list here
- A want to present. A need to present
- Enough development, research, and process experience to be dangerous
- Informed opinions
- At least 10 years’ experience being sort-of amazing