At Zones, we enable positive business outcomes through innovative solutions that leverage technology from world-class partners and exceptional service from our team of certified sales, engineering, and supply chain specialists.
nfrastructure, the services division of Zones, is comprised of more than 400 systems engineers, solution architects, and technical specialists who design and deploy solutions in support of our clients’ digital workplace modernization, network optimization, data center transformation, and security fortification initiatives. Our values are simple: work together, learn together – and succeed together. We promote a high-spirited working environment, where teams can collaborate and learn from each other. That’s how we’ve innovated, adapted, and grown for over 30 years.
Zones’ Digital vision is to accelerate growth and drive value through a focus on customers, world-class capabilities, and a holistic transformation. Driven by passion and purpose, we are looking for you to work with and support the CIO on efforts to reshape the enterprise Digital agenda at Zones. As the VP, Global Digital Strategy and Transformation you will be instrumental in driving change and implementing Zones’ Digital strategy in the focus areas of innovation, process automation, distribution platforms and data analytics. In partnership with the CIO and other stakeholders, you will build and refine the enterprise’s Digital agenda. Key objectives for the role include digital thought leadership and strategic execution of major components of the global Digital strategy. This requires partnering with both senior business and technology stakeholders. The role’s remit is global and across all business lines.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Vice President Digital Transformation is primarily responsible for:
- Serve as a key advisor to the CIO in defining and directing the strategy, key priorities and decisions in pursuit of One Zones Strategy – Digital, Simplified.
- Own and execute key aspects of the Digital agenda, continuously aligning strategies and initiatives with broader Global Technology & Operations functions and lines of business.
- Prepare strategic presentations for Zones senior stakeholder groups including Zones’ CEO and Executive Group.
- Develop and monitor key performance metrics (KPI) of the Digital Office and ensure management reporting and operational reviews focus on results and actions against KPI.
- Lead and work in cross-functional teams to evaluate, provide insight and drive strategic outcomes that have the greatest impact on the Company. Enable the transfer of strategic ideas into operational decisions.
- Drive active business engagement in developing strategies for embedding Digital into regional businesses and aligning business strategies for a digital world. Champion and communicate Zones’ Digital strategy to internal and external audiences.
- Provide and demonstrate thought leadership through competency and credibility in representing the Digital Office to Zones executive management, functional heads and other stakeholders.
We are se eking candidates with the following experience and skills
- Ten years of experience in a top tier management consulting concern focusing on technology plus ideally post-consulting experience in an internal strategy, Digital, or COO/CAO role
- Proven success working in an innovative environment and in the development of digital products and services
- Experience working in a complex global organization with proven effectiveness operating in a global company spanning multiple business units
- Proven ability to translate broad corporate next generation strategies into clear, specific business deliverables and solutions
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize the evolving future of an industry, and to develop
insights into consumer trends and disruptive technology, using data and evidence to define impact on businesses and/or a relevant sector
- MBA or other advanced degreepreferred; undergraduatedegree in related discipline required
- Thinks Strategically – Sets direction aligned to the company’s strategy, applying external and global perspective to meet local and global needs
- Creates Partnerships – Authentically builds trusted relationships and collaborates across global, diverse and multi-functional teams to successfully drive business objectives
- Seizes Opportunity – Seeks new opportunities and ways to create balanced business growth while improving operational capabilities
- Focuses on Customers – Promotes customer centricity and ensures focus on creating great customer experiences to achieve competitive advantage
- Drives Results – Sets aggressive goals and is accountable for continuously driving improved performance, leading change and ensuring high standards