Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Marketing and serving as a key member of the Marketing leadership team, the VP of Digital Marketing will lead all aspects of Progress Residential’s e-commerce strategy, day-to-day website operations, and technology suite.
The ideal candidate will be a change-agent style leader with deep knowledge of digital best practices. Moreover, this candidate must successfully combine digital and technical capabilities with the commercial contexts of a rapidly growing property management business.
This is a critical leadership role in an exciting company that is experiencing tremendous growth.
- Be the go-to thought leader for all aspects of Progress Residential’s website, including product management, UI/UX, analytics, and website vendor management
- Partner cross-functionally with other Marketing, Digital, and IT leaders, particularly the Director of Performance Marketing
- Own, develop, and constantly refine the website product roadmap for website and mobile assets
- Own, develop, and manage all website vendors and their associated budgets
Day-to-day website operations leader:
- Drive website operations through the lens of a GM, taking ownership of the technological (e.g., uptime, speed, etc.) and commercial (e.g., traffic, conversion rate, etc.) performance of the website
- Develop and execute e-commerce KPIs that fully represent the performance of the website, acting as a company role model for measurement and analytics
- Own clickstream data tagging, analytics, and reporting
- Manage a diverse team of product managers, UI/UX, analytics, website operations, technology along with key vendor partners
Technology suite owner:
- Lead and manage the tech stack and associated vendor partners, including CMS (Adobe Experience Manager), CRM (Salesforce), customer data analysis (VALID), clickstream analytics (Google Analytics), and XYZ
- Drive and project manage all development releases, including timing, casualty procedures and disaster recovery plans, acceptance criteria, and release notes
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the consumer digital landscape, either in client service organizations or operating roles
- Demonstrated ability to set and communicate an integrated, enterprise-grade digital strategy beyond single function elements like technology or website roadmaps
- Demonstrated deep expertise in e-commerce and website operations, including product management, UI/UX, analytics, and commercial operations
- Demonstrated knowledge of the marketing technology vendor landscape and experience negotiating and managing multiple vendor partners at scale
- Demonstrated experience and working knowledge of website analytics platforms like Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Outstanding leadership skills, especially in conceptual problem-solving, strategy-setting, change management, and working cross-functionally
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and much more.