Who You Are…
You will be responsible for the overall global Hootsuite self serve revenue, digital strategy and the global demand center teams which includes global websites, paid media and email. You will work in a matrix organization to support regional leadership, and be tightly focused on accelerating customer and revenue growth for the entire suite of Hootsuite products.
You have proven excellence as a Global Online Revenue leader with deep revenue ownership, consistent revenue achievement and accurate forecasting, including a strong background in an executive capacity with a SaaS software company; ideally one with a freemium component.
You have a deep understanding of the SMB/professional user space and experience with the consumerization of social software and experience in both pre and post IPO software companies. Along with a degree in Business (or equivalent industry experience), you have experience and understanding of various sales methodologies used with an ability to successfully influence direct reports, peers, and senior leadership.
You’re Great At…
- Repeat experience scaling a SaaS product
- Strong knowledge of SaaS metrics and SaaS funnel - customer acquisition, customer retention, monetization, flywheel and pipeline
- Metrics and analytics guided decision making
- Deep understanding of the SMB/professional user space and experience with the consumerization of social software
- Leadership of the digital growth organization in various global regions and offices across EMEA, NA and APAC remote field-based team members where appropriate
- Meet or beat regional and global revenue targets for all online sales, enterprise pipeline targets along with any individual team KPIs
- Create and execute a strong demand generation foundation for success in Vancouver that scales as necessary in the regions and allows for the regions to execute successfully
- Own pricing and packaging strategy and execution for self-service offerings
- Ensure that we benchmark against the best businesses in the SaaS space
- Help establish Hootsuite as THE online social relationship leader
- Take a leadership role alongside key executives in the overall planning cycle, including annual business strategy development and quarterly assessments
- Represent the company’s online product strategy and work to implement and effect change in the daily work environment that supports the entire flywheel
- Make data-driven decisions around generating demand and how to improve quarter after quarter through continuous testing and refinement strategies
- Ensure business and personnel practices are consistent with policies and procedures
- Manage a highly engaged team of growth and marketing professionals, facilitating career growth and professional development
- Provide industry leading representation when needed at major events
- Masters degree
Hootsuite is an inclusive employer. Every effort will be made to provide accommodations requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.