$250K — $500K+*
Sentara Healthcare is seeking an innovative, entrepreneurial-minded leader with a deep digital marketing and customer experience design background to co-lead the consumer digital program. The consunmer digital program seeks to combine all digital channels, digital products, and digital platform capabilities together into a single program to create highly valued multi-channel consumer experiences. This opportunity allows for a seasoned executive to join one of the premier health systems in the country.
Reporting directly to Phyllis Anderson, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer of Sentara Healthcare, the new Vice President will be a critical change agent in the company’s continued transformation to a consumer health solutions organization by guiding, inspiring and designing a “best in class” digital experience for communities served. This individual will lead the:
The Vice President, Digital Experience will be a critical change agent in the company’s continued transformation to a consumer health solutions organization by guiding, inspiring and building a “best in class” digital experience for the communities we serve. This individual will be responsible for the strategy and design of seamless omnichannel customer journeys across both the Health Plan and Health System with a focus on digitally lead initiatives. The primary goal is to leverage digital and customer experience strategies to further the goal of offering care in a more coordinated setting and to provide a comprehensive care experience to our regional patient population. The Vice President, Digital Experience will be responsible for end-to-end management of consumers experiences, including identification, acquisition, engagement, and retention to grow and retain patient volumes and health plan members.
Additionally, this leader will bring extensive experience leading teams in creating and stewarding overarching customer experiences, ensuring products and capabilities are developed in a customer centric manner, and all touchpoints support an integrated singular customer experience. The Vice President, Digital Experience will be a strong cross-functional leader who can liaise with other C-suite executives and work harmoniously with different business verticals to orchestrate a cohesive experience and negotiate the requirements of individual solutions withing a larger consumer experience context. The selected person should have deep experience with aligning multiple stakeholders, generating enthusiasm and endorsement from leadership teams, and broadening our workforce understanding towards organizational change. She/he will be a motivating and respected leader across all levels of the organization and play an integral role in managing our best-in-class teams.
The digital experience priorities include:
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
The following represent essential functions and responsibilities of the Vice President. They are not listed in any particular order of priority.
A Master’s Degree is strongly preferred in a related discipline and/or significant depth and breadth of corporate experience.
• A Master’s Degree is strongly preferred in a related discipline and/or significant depth and breadth of corporate experience.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in innovation, transformation, healthcare technology, digital product development or related with a strong understanding of the business needs and competitive challenges of the health care industry required
• Minimum of 5 years in management and leadership roles at previous organizations
• Seasoned executive with proven track record in creating results-oriented digital programs
• Ability to innovate and develop creative solutions to complex problems
• A proven track record of developing actionable and profitable strategies that also drive business growth and brand equity
• Ability to balance strategic development and day-to-day operation responsibilities
• Demonstrated skills in team building and organizational development
• Excellent communication skills of an executive who excels in communicating in a variety of formal and informal presentation settings, large and small, both inside and outside the organization, and issuing cogent and consistent messages that build confidence and achieve desired outcomes
• Excellent problem solving and negotiating skills
• Excellent organizational and project management skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
None, unless noted in the “Other” section below
Valid through: 5/18/2021