$200K — $250K *
The U.S. Diversified Industries Group has an extensive corporate and investment banking presence covering a broad range of public and private corporations in the U.S. Our industry coverage includes Automotive, Consumer, Financial Institutions, Life Sciences & Healthcare as well as Diversified Industrials (including Aerospace & Defense, Business Services, Multi-Industrials, Packaging & Building Materials, etc.).
We offer a comprehensive suite of integrated services and solutions including, but not limited to:
• Syndicated Finance
• Leveraged Finance
• Debt Capital Markets
• Equity Capital Markets
• Foreign Exchange
• Derivative Products
• Securitization and ABS
• Global Transaction Banking
• M&A Advisory
Accountable for providing expertise and support to senior coverage team members in the execution of transactions and deal structure by providing expertise and knowledge of relevant markets/industries/products.
• Develops recommendations/ideas for transactions and revenue generation, structures/delivers presentations, and manages deals/transactions as they progress/issues arise (escalating and keeping senior coverage officers informed as required).
• Liaises and/or interacts with clients at all levels (CEO, CFO, Corp Dev, Treasurer, Assistant Treasurer, etc.).
• Strong financial modelling and valuation skills.
• Works closely with/oversees junior colleagues to ensure accuracy.
• Directs, trains, and develops team members to enable them to meet challenges department objectives and achieve full potential.
• Maintains confidentiality of client information.
• Establishes an environment that promotes respect for the individual employee and adheres to the policies and guidelines of the Bank.
• Undergraduate degree in Business (Accounting or Finance) or Mathematics/Economics; Series 7, 79 and 63
• 5-7 Years of related experience
• Previous Healthcare investment banking experience preferred
Valid through: 1/26/2021
$250K — $250K+