Vice President, Demand Generation (SaaS / Cloud)
Shilling & Rott have been retained to conduct a high-profile search for one of our Tier I Clients. We are in search of a SaaS/Cloud Marketing leader on the rise. This position is critical to the continued success and expansion of an award-winning SaaS company located in the DC, MD, VA area.
Reporting directly to the CEO, this strategic leader will be an impact across all areas of the organization. Data driven, the vice president will have a deep understanding of content strategy, marketing automation, predictable sales models, demand generation, lead nurturing and engagement tactics.
· Develop and implement comprehensive lead generation plans and campaigns that include content creation, email, webinars, videos, infographics, in-person events, PR, and industry tradeshows
· Developing and managing orchestrated outreach to target prospects, in collaboration with the sales team, to generate qualified leads and grow the top of the sales pipeline
· Supportsales by overachieving targets through good quality, nurtured leads that turn in to revenue, through a well-oiled, revenue-focused, demand generation engine machine.
· Manage and optimize the current demand generation funnel, responsible for increasing conversion to pipeline, and continually finding new ways to improve targeting and conversion of incoming leads for all market segments
· Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of demand generation-related programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
· Leverage analytics and reporting to assess the demand waterfall: starting with content, demand, lead management and ending with sales; developing feedback loops across these channels, enhancing lead management performance.
· Measure and benchmark key marketing metrics including website to lead conversion rate, lead-to-MQL ratio, etc.
· Identify new sources of leads in launching and optimizing campaigns across all channels
· Help define goals and metrics for all demand generation programs, including: lead nurturing campaigns, optimization, and digitalmarketing programs.
· Track, measure, analyze and improve ROI by campaign to drive investment decisions and marketing effectiveness
· Help drive content strategy and syndication, including retargeting programs that drive lead generation in target segments and tie into an overall multi-touch pipeline strategy.
· As a member of the marketing leadership team, collaborate with Engineering, Finance, etc
· Bachelor’s degree
· 10+ years of experience in a senior marketing role, minimum Director level
· Deep understanding of marketing automation tools and agency management
· History of leveraging data and analytics to drive decision-making
· A working style that is rooted in ownership, passion, teamwork, innovation, and collaboration
· Ability to work against tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment keeping a keen eye on detail and accuracy
· Comfortable working with multiple enterprise stakeholders, including senior sales, services, finance, and operations executives
· “Get it done” attitude and a background delivering amazing results.
· Previous experience with HubSpot or similar Marketing Automation platforms suchs as SFDC, Eloqua, Pardot, etc.
Keywords: Cyber, threat, detection, security, cybersecurity, risk.