Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is a full-service national mortgage lender and agencydirect seller/servicer. Caliber originates loans through various channels andtransaction types, including a network of retail branches, wholesale lending, correspondent and emerging banker lending, and a consumer-direct centralized operation specializing in a variety of loan programs for purchase and refinance such as conforming, jumbo, and government products. Caliber also offers innovative servicing solutions for both conforming and non-conforming loans. Caliber is led by a veteran senior management team that consists of mortgage banking professionals with a history of building successful national mortgage operations. Caliber is owned by Lone Star Funds, a global private equity fund.
POSITION SUMMARYThe Vice President of Customer Servicee is responsible for managing inbound calls from customers including the interfaces. This includes the Web Site, IVR, and all customer contact where the customer is reaching out to Caliber. The VP, Customer Service will also develop procedures andestablish goals to achieve company objectives, and establish an organizational structure that results in effective operations and sound risk management. TheVP will be involved in the process flow of daily activities to ensure results are achieved by providing guidance and training to the existing personnel andacting as the subject matter expert.
- Manage internal reporting and analysis submitted to management.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws related tomortgage servicing within customer service.
- Ensure that the procedures incorporate input from other areas as necessary and meet control requirements as defined by internalauditing groups.
- Maintain a visual environment to catch trends by strengthening key controls and ensuring all necessary reporting has been developed.
- Hire, develop, and create training plans for associates, provide coaching, as well as conduct performance reviews.
- Supervise a group of employees in day to day functions, including designing, planning and reviewing the work of assigned staff.
- Ensure quality assurance of staff's work product through staff development, review of department product, and process assessment.
- Understand, challenge and implement the strategic direction of thedepartment.
- 10 plus years of overall customer service or inbound call center experience
- Current, working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, including: Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Strong working knowledge of all federal, state and local laws related tomortgage servicing
- 7 plus years of management experience
- Experience creating and analyzing key departmental metrics
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Management, or Operations Management is preferred
- Experience with Fiserv, Aspect, or similar system is desired.
- Expert skills in Microsoft Excel, including the ability to utilize thefollowing functions: V-Lookup, H-Lookup, Concatenating formulas, Conditional formatting, and Pivot Tables is highly desired.
- Fluency in a foreign language is desired.
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is focused on being the best mortgage company inthe United States and winning through talent. Caliber is committed to diversity and is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.