About BNP Paribas: BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 74 countries, with more than 192,000 employees, including more than 146,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific. www.cib.bnpparibas.com Business Overview: The New York Electronic Trading Credit IT team operates as part of a global Electronic Trading Credit IT team to develop systems used for the Global Credit Trading activity. It is a Front Office facing team which works directly with Traders and Business Management to provide high quality solutions both locally and as part of the global platform. Responsibilities:
- Develop Credit Pricing and Electronic Market trading systems.
- Work with traders, developers, business analysts and support teams to define solutions.
- Provide 3rd level support of applications for front-office users.
- Participate as part of a global development team.
- Work alongside production support teams to roll out changes/new functionality
Minimum required qualifications:
- Proven C# development skills and knowledge.
- Proficiency in C++ Development, preferable in MS Windows.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with people in different teams.
- Experienced with building real time applications
- Experience in class libraries design and general application architecture.
- Experience in TDD and agile methodologies.
- Proficiency in SQL and experienceworking with SQL Server and/or Oracle.
- Experience working in or with production support teams to deploy and support software applications.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment (Front Office Tradingpreferred).
- Knowledge of SDLC and prior experience working on large software development projects.
- Familiarity with source control systems such as GIT, SVN or TFS.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a small local team operating as part of global development group.
- Bachelordegree in an applicable subject matter (Engineering, Computer Science, Math, etc.).