Founded by former Amazonians, Ideoclick offers a suite of services to empower brands to successfully drive their eCommerce business. We provide strategic advisory and business planning, pricing strategy, marketing, content creation and optimization, catalog management, inventory management, and reporting data and software for our diverse set of clients.
Our high-quality, global customer base includes businesses such as Clorox, Kellogg's, Unilever, CVS and many other top brands and retailers. We’re an entrepreneurial organization that is growing fast and looking for an experienced, innovative and talented Vice President of Corporate Marketing and Communications!
This is a transformational role, reporting to the Chief Innovation Officer. You will be responsible for developing a data-driven strategy broadcasting Ideoclick’s message to our customers, potential customers, partners and the marketplace - including brand positioning, thought-leadership, performance marketing campaigns, social media, lead generation, sponsorships and events. You will become the subject matter expert on the Ideoclick brand, understanding our compelling offering and how it fits within the eCommerce ecosystem.
At Ideoclick, we work as a distributed team. While we maintain a corporate presence in Seattle, WA; our employees have the flexibility to work from the location they choose, and we are open to this role living/working anywhere in the US.
What you’ll do:
- Own the establishment and evolution of Ideoclick’s brand position in the eCommerce industry.
- Partner with leaders in Business Development and Client Success to ensure that all customer touch points are world class, and that marketing and communication efforts are aligned with revenue generation.
- Develop, test, and refine campaigns that drive our target audience to take action.
- Oversee and run a newly formed demand generation function.
- Define and communicate strategic marketing campaigns aligned with the Ideoclick product and service release cycle.
- Create a high-performance team through effective hands on leadership and development.
- Be accountable for brand presence metrics, demand and lead generation.
- Effectively manage agency and vendor partners and resources
What you’ve done:
- Served in a senior role, leading a successful marketing organization including brand communications, campaign development, and demand generation within a SaaS, CPG, eCommerce or agency environment.
- Created a content marketing engine to drive high quality B2B marketing leads.
- Led an effective Marketing and Communications team, preferably in a startup growth environment.
- Driven digital brand development in a B2B environment including design, messaging, content creation.
- Successfully developed brands from positioning through strategy and execution.
- Defined, built and managed to a budget to achieve these objectives.
- Managed resources and media dollars to accomplish the goals and accountability to reach them.
- Developed marketing campaigns that are aligned with company goals and day to day tactical plans.
- Worked with eCommerce platforms, and/or experience in consumer goods industry
- Successfully balanced strategy and hands-on tactical - willing to roll up your sleeves in support of accomplishing marketing and communications goals.
- 15+ years of marketing leadership experience, including 5+ years in a senior leader role.
- Ability to direct, lead, coach, and develop a high performing team through direct hands on leadership and development
- Ability to focus, deliver, and reprioritize quickly based on data
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to creatively solve tough problems - you think beyond the box
- An open mind to explore different solutions and ideas presented by others
- Ability to hold yourself and others accountable
- Great time management skills - effectively manage and prioritize tasks
What’s in it for you?
- Working with a talented, dynamic and collaborative group of people
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (100% premium paid for employee, company contribution toward dependent coverage)
- 401k with company match
- Flexible working hours
- Generous paid time-off
- Work enablement benefits with the flexibility to work where you want!
- A casual, relaxed atmosphere in a modern, spacious office in the Pioneer Square area with convenient access to transit and phenomenal views of the Puget Sound and CenturyLink Field
Ideoclick celebrates and values diversity and is committed to cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages connection, collaboration, and creativity. We strive to hire, develop and retain the most talented people from different backgrounds, who bring unique views and skills to our team, and as a result are inspired to reach and do amazing work every day. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.