Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ: SYMC) is the global leader in cyber security. Operating one of the world’s largest cyber intelligence networks, we see more threats, and protect more customers from the next generation of attacks. We help companies, governments and individuals secure their most important data wherever it lives. We make the world a safer place by helping people, businesses and governments protect and manage their information, so they can focus on achieving their goals.
Global Corporate Communications and PR Leader
Symantec is seeking a senior leader in corporate communications and PR. The right candidate will have deep experience on both the corporate and agency side, and brings innovation, strategic thinking and excellent tactical execution to the role. You will be responsible for planning, executing, managing and reporting against global PR initiatives. This is a critical and strategic role with support and visibility at the highest levels in the organization. Your program goals are ambitious and will require a growth mindset as you continue to build Symantec's global brand and position as the market leader in Cyber Security.
- Create and implement integrated, strategic communications programs and campaigns to continue to elevate Symantec and its family of brands
- Ability to craft messages, positioning and programs that resonate with target audiences and help drive business results
- Securing a consistently high cadence of media opportunities in broadcast and print media for the CEO and select C-Level Executives
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with business partners at all levels and across all disciplines
- Ability to identify opportunities for change, build thought leadership and work with executives to build new narratives
- Experience working with C-Level executives of publicly traded companies
- Demonstrated, effective media relations skills, with emphasis on broadcast
- Cyber security, enterprise software, consumer or networking industry knowledge required
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Highly motivated and independent
- 15 to 20 years related PR and marketing experience