The Vice President of Corporate Account Management will define the Account Management strategy and serve as a subject matter expert in market access, pricing and reimbursement. You will be leading the development and ongoing assessment and execution of innovative and analytic based payer contracting strategies as appropriate to ensure that our products have quality access with U.S. payers (public and private) in all segments (Commercial, Medicaid, Medicare, Federal Programs including VA/DoD) and to ensure that patients have affordable access to our products. With your team, you will provide strategic insights to payors and lead payor engagement efforts to generate support for company's products among the payor community. This position requires a strong track record of leadership in account management and execution of market access strategies that are developed by the U.S. Market Access Team. This leader will partner closely with Business Operations, Legal, Finance, US Market Access, Sales and Marketing.
IV. MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the development and assessment of access strategies at the product and channel level
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Account Management team in order to optimize access and collaborate with key internal cross functional stakeholders
- Provide input into the annual Market Access Strategy development as part of the brand planning cycle and throughout the year as needed.
- Lead and manage the Corporate Account Management Team to achieve payor access goals across existing and future products and therapeutic areas.
- Assist the US Market Access team and sales training in the development of training materials in addition to providing input into resources, collateral, programs etc that the account management team will use with payor customers.
- Manage relationships with key national and regional payers, IDNs as identified by US Market Access
- Ensure the Account Management teams establish core competencies around articulating payer value propositions, and how to appropriately respond to requests for RFPs while preparing for annual therapeutic category reviews by payors.
- Lead regularly scheduled payor updates with Sales and Marketing leadership in coordination with
Market Access colleagues to ensure up to date payor landscape and reimbursement environment are communicated in a timely fashion
- Provide payor coverage and reimbursement landscape on competition as appropriate and per compliance guidelines
- If required, lead all facets of contract development, supporting Account Management for contract negotiations with customers and ensure all policies and procedures are followed in order to protect company assets.
- Provide subject-matter expertise to internal stakeholders on industry trends, best practices, strategy, innovative programming, and other relevant strategic topics in market access and reimbursement
- Work collaboratively with the sales organization to set and manage client expectations and help drive productivity and cost control
- Manage pricing/margin of new proposals with the Sales team
- Maintain a positive, results-oriented and engaging work environment
- Lead the different account teams to success through coaching and development of direct reports and their staff
- Effectively manage the expense budget for the team
V. PREFERRED SKILLS:
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally with critical deliverables and tight timelines
- Track record in delivering strategic and tactical planning initiatives
- Demonstrated success in influence/negotiation skills
- Ability to build and maintain productive collaborative relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Track record of ability to effectively influence and interface internally at most senior levels in a large corporation and externally with large complex customers
- Strong communication skills and experience in presenting to Senior and Executive Management; ability to mobilize key stakeholders and engage both colleagues and senior leadership
- Ability to navigate internal organization/processes and mobilize key internal stakeholders
- Deep understanding of US health care environment and the payer/reimbursement space; ability to identify trends in health care that impact Sight Sciences’ business and to develop and drive strategies and tactics that will help ensure sustainable business success
- Track record of leading an organization to meet or exceed performance targets
- Ability to provide clear direction, coach and engage team members
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or MBA/advanced degree
- 10+ years of experience in a market access/pricing/reimbursement/trade position at a medical device, consulting or managed care organization
- 5 or more years in sales leadership, preferably first line management or above in the related fields of medical device or medical communications at an account executive or senior account management level
- Previous supervisory/people management experience required
- Experience managing and executing negotiations and strategic contracting
- Willingness to travel domestically
Valid through: 11/10/2021
$140K — $160K *
8 days ago