Vice President, Corp Services Marketing
The Vice President, Corporate Services Marketing is an executive level position that willreport directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and will beresponsible for providing executive leadership and management of the Globalmarketing organization. He/she will beresponsible for developing a globalmarketing strategy and own the full cycle ofmarketing, including:digitalmarketing, lead generation, productmarketing,marketing operations, market analysis and strategy,marketing communications,channelmarketing and brand strategy. He/she will have demonstrated the ability to drive sustainable sales growth through complex and creativemarketing efforts. The candidatemust also be passionate, visionary, engaging, energetic, and have high integrity.
- Building and leading a global marketing team. Engage and manage agencies when necessary.
- Create, develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy that will drive customer acquisition and upsell/retention to new levels based on thoughtful messaging that captures our compelling value proposition.
- Manage marketingcampaigns across digital and traditional channels (e.g., blog, website, social networks, and customer correspondence).
- Strategic planning including corporate positioning market and competitive analysis, customer segment selection and penetration plans, and related product positioning.
- Oversee marketing communications including listings pitches, events, branding, advertising, white papers, trade shows, seminars and events collateral materials, analyst and market research management, and website design and content.
- Responsible for strategic marketing and branding for new products as well as re-branding existing B2B products.
- Participate, engage and take ownership of client meetings and key client relationships.
- Define and direct marketing programs for demand creation, lead generation.
- Work with business counterparts for lead targets, tracking and management.
- Oversee product marketing including product launch management, sales training material creation, presentations, sales tools, competitive analysis and general sales support.
- Develop and manage marketingbudget for Corporate Services business unit.
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities.
The candidate’s background and experience at a minimum should meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA is a plus or equivalent working experience
- 10-15years marketingexperience, preferably in the B2B technology industry
- Experience in all aspects of marketing communications
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels
- Strong strategic planning and analysis skills in sales, marketing, and business strategy
- Strong leadership with ability to establish a business strategy and drive execution
- Robust coaching skills to develop a high performing team
- A proven leader, motivator and manager who empowers staff through the concept of teaming
- Strategic thinker with ability to drive execution, achieve results and influence effectively
- Possess superb organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to reach and exceed goals
- Excellent interpersonal skill and ability to communicate well at all levels of the company
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based organization, collaborate cross-functionally, and build alignment around goals and objectives