CACI is searching for a Vice President of Contracts to lead our Contracts team in support of our National & Cyber Solutions (NCS) Business Group. As the VP of Contracts, you will have ultimate responsibility for leading a team of contracts professionals in multiple locations, performing as the principal advisor on contract related matters to the NCS leadership team which includes the significant utilization of knowledge of applicable acquisition regulations and business judgment and acumen, involvement in milestone and proposal color team reviews and program reviews by management (PMRs), acting as a principal contracts liaison and advisor with other staff leads on NCS and corporate governance and compliance matters, and engaging with Government contracting leadership on contract matters and CACI corporate imperatives.
This position is based at our beautiful office in Sterling, VA.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Supervise, direct and manage all NCS contract related matters including review and approval of Risk Level Authorizations (RLAs), assessing/reviewing requests for equitable adjustments, claims, and CACI responses to contractual issues
- Participate as a senior reviewer in proposal milestones, color team reviews, and PMRs
- Participate in NCS Executive Management team to drive customer engagement and revenue growth strategies
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Liberal Arts or related field
- 15+ years of professional experience working as a contracts administrator and manager in positions of progressive responsibility, including a depth and breadth of knowledge in proposal preparation, Federal and Defense Acquisition Regulations including the implementation and integration of changing acquisition regulations.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Demonstrated experience partnering with Government Intelligence Agencies
- Progressive experience in working and collaboratively resolving contract issues with internal and external customers