The VP of Consumer Connections leads the management of all Jimmy John’s owned channel/1:1 personalization and loyalty marketing efforts. This role will be responsible for developing digital consumer strategies and programs, to develop the business case and build a cutting edge direct-to-consumer digital marketing program.
- Lead digital strategy for 1:1 personalization marketing efforts.
- Lead the FFR loyalty program and develop loyalty 2.0.
- Cross-functional management between agencies and Inspire/JJ internal teams.
- Team Management and participation in miscellaneous projects.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications.
- Graduate Degree Preferred.
- 7-10+ years marketing experience.
- Experience leading a team.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES
- Professional experience in strategic planning and consumer marketing, relationship marketing, CRM and digital marketing (SEM/SEO, email, targeted display, social).
- Prior professional experience in creating successful 1:1 and Loyalty programs in the restaurant/retail/hospitality or CPG environment.
- Proficient in using Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and other relevant software programs.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation ability to present complex data in multiple mediums to multiple audiences including public speaking and written (including electronic communications).
- Available to travel 1-2 times a quarter.