We are currently seeking a Vice President of Compliance to join our JLL Multifamily national platform. JLL Multifamily is one of the nation's largest agency lenders, we connect our clients to a full range of competitively priced, reliable mortgage products for the acquisition, refinance or rehabilitation of affordable and market-rate multifamily communities across the nation. We are a full-service mortgage banker, with loan origination, underwriting, asset management and loan servicing capabilities. The compliance team reviews compliance issues/concerns and ensures that JLL Multifamily management, employees and vendors are in compliance with the rules and regulations of regulatory agencies and that policies and procedures are being followed.
- � Coordinate and act as a liaison for all internal and external JLLM audits to ensure timely collection and delivery of requested documentation and inquiries;
- Oversee the document management area responsible for scanning and maintaining JLLM loan documents;
- Perform and oversee data analytics for internal and/or external distribution as required;
- Oversee the compilation of HMDA reporting (audit loan applications, validate all fields are captured and reported timely across all source applications) and ensure accuracy before submission annually;
- Act as an independent review and evaluation body to respond to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and standards of conduct by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures that also includes development and oversight of a uniform system to handle such violations;
- Act as a delegate to the JLLM Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance Officer;
- Ensure OFAC and exclusionary checks are performed timely and accurately (borrower/sponsor, employees and vendor checks);
- Maintain the Delegation of Authority Matrix for JLLM;
- Oversee operational reviews conducted quarterly by the Compliance team based on an annual schedule to ensure adherence to Policies & Procedures;
- Oversee and manage the vendor management process (vendor background checks, maintain database, establish best practices);
- Assist to enhance and maintain policies and procedures (departmental, policies and desktop as required that also includes the JLLM Business Continuity Plan);
- Oversee timely preparation and delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual certifications for our Lender and Servicing relationships are completed as required under each respective agreement;
- Assist in the routine review of user access to ensure adherence with User Access Policy with respect to the servicing system of record;
- As necessary, assist with marketing and/or asset management to prepare third party servicing presentations;
- Other duties as deemed necessary and assigned by senior management;
- Undergraduate degree in a business-related field (i.e., Finance, Accounting, Real Estate or Business)
- 7-10 years of experience in multifamily (preferred) or commercial real estate (all asset type) finance
- Familiarity with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Ginnie Mae and HUD Guides (strongly preferred)
- Strong leadership skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word required
- Outstanding quantitative, verbal, writing, and organizational skills
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to operate under demanding deadlines
- Proven experience with team leadership accountability
- Project management skills
- Ability to multitask and work on several transactions simultaneously
- Ability to recognize and mitigate risk
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Ability to travel, as needed
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.