The job duties listed are typical examples of the work performed by positions in this job classification. Not all duties assigned to every position are included, nor is it expected that all positions will be assigned every duty.
- Develop and implement strategies that promote the organization's mission, core values and Global Service Standards.
- In a growing and evolving culture of change, participate as an Executive Sponsor for Regional or National initiatives.
- Manage 5-15 direct reports that ensure regional daily operations, adhere to company policies, best-practices and delivers a high level of client and associate satisfaction. Direct reports could include, but are not limited to: Regional Directors, Regional Managers, General Managers, Executive Assistants and other positions as deemed appropriate.
- Develop and maintain regional strategic plan as it pertains to short and long-term business development and organizational growth.
- Build strong relationships of trust with internal (i.e., peers and support teams) and external (i.e., developers and board of directors) clients.
- Work with local leaders to drive business improvement and compliance through new or enhanced technology/processes. Influence stakeholders and teams to adopt change including communication plans related to key initiatives.
- Create and manage regional budget, including approving expenditures for all areas of responsibility. Provide year-end input to corporate budget, in particular, to those line items within area of responsibility.
- Participate and provide strategic, executive level leadership on the Executive Leadership Council and Community Management Council.
- Commits to attending and leading in certain circumstances all designated company meetings and events within areas of responsibility; including supervisor meetings, team meetings, client meetings and others that may arise from time to time.
- Maintains a positive, cohesive work environment to attract and retain top level leaders throughout the organization.
- Travel to offices within scope to ensure strategic business plans are on target.
- Build a high functioning team of leaders through performance management, coaching, mentoring and leading by example.
- Ability to clearly communicate, motivate and inspire others to reach company vision. Provide information, knowledge and methods that translate vision into reality.
- Promote the use of and utilize all company resources to maintain pulse on client, associate and vendor satisfaction.
- Partner with the Human Resources department and assist with recruiting, hiring, payroll approval, coaching and developing, and performance management processes for associates. Maintain working knowledge of company Human Resource policies, programs and initiatives.
- Partner with the Human Resources department on all associate relations issues to ensure operational integrity and client service levels are maintained.
- Build and support the organizational culture that drives passion for continuous improvement and development throughout the company.
- Identify client opportunities with new and existing clients. In partnership with Sales and Marketing, support and participate in client presentations that lead to generating new business.
- Encourage participation in at least one outside committee. For example, CAI.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Must possess college degree; or equivalent industry experience. Graduate level education or higher desired.
- 8+ years of proven leadership skills and ability to lead large teams at an executive level or greater.
- Strong ethical practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong internal/external customer relations skills required with ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management, associates, vendors and other stakeholders.
- Organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task, implement, and monitor progress for successful completion.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Demonstrates awareness of variables which could affect associate retention and/or morale; for both clients and associates.
- Demonstrates reliability and dependability to support daily operations, company meetings, client meetings and/or other activities.
- Demonstrated ability to train, develop and educate associates.
- Proficient in daily use and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher.
- Travel time of up to 50% in designated market. Occasional out-of-state overnight travel may be required
- Must have a valid Nevada driver's license
- Must have own reliable transportation
- Must have State mandated vehicle insurance