ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT:
- Mentoring and coaching of employee(s) to ensure personal/team growth and achievement of company goals or objectives
- Setting financial objectives for growth and planning and executing upon strategies necessary for the achievement of regional revenue and profit objectives
- Driving client satisfaction by providing exemplary customer service and technical support
- Establishing, tracking and reporting on key metrics for all managed functions and driving continuous improvement
- Operating as a visionary in high functioning cross-functional global teams to develop and implement long term strategic plans
- Embracing change as opportunity
DO YOU ENJOY COLLABORATING WITH:
- Product Development, Management and Marketing
- Regional Commercial Leads around the globe
- Supply Chain
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH:
- Managing a US-wide sales organization including business development and customer service/technical support.
- Developing and implementing multi-brand strategies.
- Managing different business channels within the same geographic market
- Managing a regional P&L with turnover in excess of $40 million per year
- Building relationships with key customers and interacting at a senior executive level
- Conducting an effective employee selection, hiring and development process to assure a highly competent and satisfied workforce
- Administering the wage programs including performance appraisals and making recommendations for advancement and/or wage increases where warranted
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Advanced degree (MBA, Master’s) preferred
- Background in engineering through either education or work experience
- 10+ years progressive sales/marketing, business management and/or finance experience
- 5+ years in a leadership role
- Routine travel locally and nationally, and occasionally internationally, may be required.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, SAP, Outlook & Internet applications.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
- Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients.
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and management.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.