Vice President – Commercial Landscape Maintenance
Do you enjoy sharing your experience and developing a region that consistently achieves the highest quality, profitability, and growth?
Operations: Develop all personnel in your region to dive deep and optimize all operations including people, processes and projects for quality, profitability, high performance, and growth.
- Optimize and manage the entire region including all operations, leadership, sales, finance, quality, customer service and personnel.
- Set the strategic and tactical plans, goals, and vision for the region to generate quality, profits, and growth.
- Regular branch and customer site visits to optimize for maximum revenue and profitability while ensuring overall high quality, customer satisfaction and customer retention.
- Create and implement best practices effectively using technology, labor, and equipment with key performance metrics.
- Work collaboratively with other divisions to capture all maintenance opportunities.
- Ensure branches have organized, clean, safe, and efficient work environments and well-maintained equipment, vehicles, tools, and safety gear and effective use of all assets.
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge and applied practical expertise of commercial landscape maintenance and snow removal with the ability to roll up sleeves to work and train crews when necessary
Business Development: Demonstrate high regard for new sales, client relationships, and retention to ensure long term growth.
- Assist sales/business developers and branch management to develop new business while ensuring retention, renewals, and enhancements.
- Develop sales/business developers and branch management to prepare accurate, profitable, value-driven estimates/proposals and to negotiate contracts.
- Improve communication with customers to improve relationship with prompt response to all client communication.
- Create and maintain meaningful relationships with key clients.
- Develop brand recognition for high quality work and high customer service.
- Research, analyze and stay ahead of the market, customers, industry and competitors with early identification and recommended plans of action for customer needs, trends, new business, new service/product offerings, and challenges.
Financial: Optimize and manage all financial aspects including P&L, budgets, cost controls, revenue, margins, equipment, materials, and labor.
- Develop branch managers to understand and utilize best financial practices to track and manage performance and to implement corrective actions when necessary.
Leadership Develop managers who attract, hire and train high performing, high morale, result-oriented personnel focused on optimizing sales, safety, productivity, profitability, high quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Share our passion for quality performance, customer service, growth, revenue, and profitability by leading, training, and motivating each person to maximize their contribution, be a member of a high-performance team, be a thought leader and continuously improve operations, projects, and the work environment.
- A minimum of five (5) years of successful experience successfully leading an effective region with commercial landscape maintenance and snow removal and developing sales/business developers, branch managers and account managers to optimize every aspect of operations, leadership, sales, personnel, projects, quality, safety and customer satisfaction, customer retention and to achieve high growth and profitability.
- A four-year degree in Landscape, Business, or related field preferred and willingness to travel.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding established business goals, creating and executing plans, implementing key performance metrics, problem solving, decision making and strong financial and business acumen.