The Commercial Card PSS role requires a deep understanding of CB’s Commercial Card T&E and B2B solutions as well as how they fit into the broader TS Core Cash Payables offerings.
This role is also responsible for creating and pitching profitable, client-tailored solutions; understanding industry trends and market pricing; and garnering competitive intelligence as inputs into deal strategy and the CB product roadmap.
The Commercial Card PSS will also help lead client payables process re-engineering recommendations, perform business case analyses for clients supporting an integrated payables solution, and articulate the end-to-end operational and working capital benefits of our Card and disbursement products.
They will work closely with the Core Cash, Supply Chain Financing (SCF) and Foreign Exchange (FX) product sales teams in this pursuit.
This role is for a Commercial Card PSS supporting the Corporate Client Banking segment (clients $500mm+annual revenue )covering parts of the northeast and south regions. The individual must demonstrate a successful history of selling Commercial Card solutions.
- Manage a specified sales territory, cultivate and manage pipeline opportunities
- Support the Integrated Payables solution approach, demonstrating how Card fits into the broader payables solution set
- Become a "strategic and trusted advisor" in the eye of the clients
- Implement strategies and tactics to improve lead generation and deal closure
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership, follow-up and project management skills
- Lead/execute special projects and assignments as required
- Focus on exceeding qualitative and quantitative objectives
- Represent the firm as a subject matter expert internally with your partners and externally with clients and at industry forums
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of Treasury, Cash Management or Commercial Card sales or product management/development experience, with a focus on the payables product set
- Ability to build relationships and sell into C-Level executives
- Strong technical expertise, payments industry knowledge, and consultative background around complex solutions
- Laser focus in understanding customer needs and turning them into actionable solutions
- Ability to generate ideas, identify and drive the development of new business
- Demonstrates excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Strong working relationships with clients, colleagues and cross-functional partners
- Has the ability to mobilize internal networks and resources
- High level of integrity, energetic, competitive and goal-oriented; highly motivated; outstanding interpersonal, time management and leadership skills
- Ability to manage multiple, diverse engagements with strong attention to details
Req #: 180033648