At HCA Far West Division, we are committed to supporting healthcare professionals and ensuring their growth. A career with one of our hospitals means security and stability, unmatched potential, flexibility in career growth and a team dedicated to the highest quality patient care and the improvement of human life. We welcome you to explore job opportunities with us.
The Vice President of Clinical educationreports to the VP of Clinical EducationShared Service (Corporate) and matrix reports to the Division Chief Nursing Executive (DCNE).
The Vice President of Clinical Education will ensure efficient and effective operations and of the delivery of quality educational programs to new cohorts of nurses and current staff to drive improved clinical performance.
- Develop division level education framework that aligns with enterprise strategy for clinical education
- Collaborate with DCNE and hospitals and CNOs to develop strategic relationships with targeted nursing programs
- Provide feedback to corporate shared service on division-based clinical learning needs (e.g., specialized simulation equipment, materials, etc.)
- Shape corporate strategy by systematically identifying performance and knowledge gaps and recommending appropriate interventions
- Bachelor’s degree Nursing - Required
- Master’s degree Nursing - Required
- Doctorate’s degree Nursing, Education or related field – Preferred
- 10 + years of experience in Nursing – Required
- 5 + years of experience in clinical education, preferably in hospital setting - Required
Licenses, Certifications & Training
- Registered Nurse – Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state in which he or she practices, in accordance with law and regulation
- Certified Nurse Educator
Job Code: 09373-14795